The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

4 Chan Google Confession

Started by realgrimm, March 19, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"That document is an utter insult to human intelligence. It is a troll of the highest magnitude.

Not really.

It appears there is some confusion on who Q is in the document, as some trolls used his moniker, so some may of been by that Q character and some maybe not. Either way, there is a lot of good info in it, if you look at some of the actual info in that piece regarding the NWO/Elites, etc., all factual.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That document is an utter insult to human intelligence. It is a troll of the highest magnitude.

The op confession is fake?

he's speaking his opinion about Q's pdf file I linked thats 647 pages long..

I am not reading that.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"Nearly 700 pages later of that pdf and my mind us mush lol. Most I knew about. Learned a few things.

Yeah its a big read not as bad as Anders Behring Breivik manifesto pdf that one was over 1500 pages long  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Nearly 700 pages later of that pdf and my mind us mush lol. Most I knew about. Learned a few things.

Yeah its a big read not as bad as Anders Behring Breivik manifesto pdf that one was over 1500 pages long  ac_dance

That one I did read. Just kiddin.

realgrimm

De Laude Novae Militiae

Andrew Berwick (anglicized pseudonym of Anders Breivik)

1515 pages

July 22, 2011

10.72 MB

PDF:
">//https://info.publicintelligence.net/AndersBehringBreivikManifesto.pdf

Blazor

Not to mention its almost all text lol.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Right, it was all made up, every word....... no Jews in Google, move along, nothing to see here.   :oeudC:

Here's a heads up champ, just because a source may be a tad biased, doesn't automatically mean everything which comes from it is false.

God, you are the most feeble minded stooge, I've ever encountered on the internet.The information age is being manipulated to take away our liberties and you post gossip from white trash hucksters about the possible ethnicity of  the spouses of Google execs.  :crazy:

And yet you think the identity and ethnic background of a large portion of people behind it is irrelevant?   ac_lmfao

I thought you 'claimed' to be smart?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Right, it was all made up, every word....... no Jews in Google, move along, nothing to see here.   :oeudC:

Here's a heads up champ, just because a source may be a tad biased, doesn't automatically mean everything which comes from it is false.

God, you are the most feeble minded stooge, I've ever encountered on the internet.The information age is being manipulated to take away our liberties and you post gossip from white trash hucksters about the possible ethnicity of  the spouses of Google execs.  :crazy:

And yet you think the identity and ethnic background of a large portion of people behind it is irrelevant?   ac_lmfao

Most of them are of Caucasian descent.

Aryan

So the involvement of a tiny minority and their continual over representation in influential sectors of society is irrelevant to you?

Anonymous

So the involvement of a tiny minority and their continual over representation in influential sectors of society is irrelevant to you?

Social media is dominated by people of a certain ideological persuasion..

Lots of East Asians in the industry and more than likely they have West coast values.

Anonymous

There are more East Asian IT and social media executives than Jewish ones.

Dado Banatao (co-founder S3, VC at Tallwood Ventures)

Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube and AVOS)

Winston Damarillo (co-founder Gluecode, CEO Morphlabs, VC)

Trung Dung (Mobivi)

James Hong (Hot or Not)

Jen Hsun Huang (NVIDIA)

Jeong Kim (Yurie Systems)

Jess Lee (Polyvore)

Justin Kan (Twitch)

David Lee (XG Ventures)

David Lee (SV Angel)

Kai-Fu Lee (Innovation works)

Keng Lim (Kiva Software)

Kevin Chou (Kabam)

Patrick Lee (Rotten Tomatoes)

Qi Lu (Microsoft Online Services)

Tuoc Vinh Luong (Shanda Online)

Bill Nguyen (onebox, lala)

Thinh Tran (Sigma Design)

Rich Wong (Accel Partners, VC)

Jerry Yang (Yahoo)

Jack Ma (Alibaba)

Anonymous

And Mark Zuckerberg has an East Asian spouse.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

Not really.

It appears there is some confusion on who Q is in the document, as some trolls used his moniker, so some may of been by that Q character and some maybe not. Either way, there is a lot of good info in it, if you look at some of the actual info in that piece regarding the NWO/Elites, etc., all factual.

What you call confusion I call absolute irrational speculation.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

What you call confusion I call absolute irrational speculation.

Not the factual stuff in there.

I've got me glasses on!  :dirol:

Bricktop

Well, let me have a pair so I can see what you see.

Er, keep the gum. :yuk: