News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

And THAT's How its done (School Shooting Mostly Avoided)

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Zetsu

Lol as expected coming from our Dinky little troll.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I took a poop.

Was it a Bricktop?

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The if you're not doing anything wrong argument is so spineless.

And as usual I failed to see the logic behind your post, but then you're Dinky, the cop basher with little to no rational, and will do anything to bash the police and their supporters at any cost just b/c he feels butthurt for no reason.  :tease:

Innocence before guilt is a cornerstone of the Western societies we exist in. That logic is enshrined.

And still you're not making any point.

I made a very clear point. You're the 'if you aren't doing anything wrong, you've got nothing to hide' guy who doesn't care about profiling, predictive policing, and the rights of privacy and innocence before guilt.

You worship a cult. It saddens me to see you pom pom girl for it while making excuses.

Are you human or a mouse?

Lol it's obvious you're twisting my words and projecting yourself, I said you got nothing to "lose", not "hiding" or a paranoid twerp like you worrying your employer will fire you if they see you trolling on TBC, lol.

If you don't like what you said, you shouldn't have said it.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Does it occur to you, dimwit, that if everyone disagrees with your anarchic nonsense, that you might just be wrong?

Nah...what am I thinking?

You're way too much of a bonehead to consider the possibility that you're in error.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I took a poop.

Was it a Bricktop?

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The if you're not doing anything wrong argument is so spineless.

And as usual I failed to see the logic behind your post, but then you're Dinky, the cop basher with little to no rational, and will do anything to bash the police and their supporters at any cost just b/c he feels butthurt for no reason.  :tease:

Innocence before guilt is a cornerstone of the Western societies we exist in. That logic is enshrined.

And still you're not making any point.

I made a very clear point. You're the 'if you aren't doing anything wrong, you've got nothing to hide' guy who doesn't care about profiling, predictive policing, and the rights of privacy and innocence before guilt.

You worship a cult. It saddens me to see you pom pom girl for it while making excuses.

Are you human or a mouse?

Lol it's obvious you're twisting my words and projecting yourself, I said you got nothing to "lose", not "hiding" or a paranoid twerp like you worrying your employer will fire you if they see you trolling on TBC, lol.

If you don't like what you said, you shouldn't have said it.

Lol you should learn to read clearly before jumping to ignorant conclusions.

Bricktop

Dude, he's been doing that for over 10 years. He isn't going to change now.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Stop smearing your Bricktop all around, dummy.

OK.

Tell us, you sagacious sociologist, what a world would look like without law enforcement of any kind?

Go on.

Instead of poking at the status quo, bestow upon us your vision of a brave new world.

Frood

Look at you two rolling in the Bricktop together.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Translation; "I got nothing. I just run my mouth without thinking, or offering a positive alternative."

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude, he's been doing that for over 10 years. He isn't going to change now.

Lol this clearly proves what a twerp Dinky is, all this whining and moaning, plus I agree it's hard to change a person, especially one that is so stubborn and stupid.  :sdfjh(2):

Frood

Said the pig worshipper and his new geriatric former scumbag best bro.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I saw a young female police officer directing traffic at an accident Thursday. She smiled at everyone. It made  my day.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Said the pig worshipper and his new geriatric former scumbag best bro.

And may god bless your asshole.    :laugh3: