News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

And THAT's How its done (School Shooting Mostly Avoided)

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

To be honest I have to agree with Bricktop on this issue with guns in the US, and I believe there are still stats out there that registered guns kills more innocents every year than unregistered firearms.  I need to dig this up and wouldn't be surprised that gun manufacturers are paying good money to supress the truth.  For now iirc over 80% of mass shootings are done by registered firearms.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"To be honest I have to agree with Bricktop on this issue with guns in the US, and I believe there are still stats out there that registered guns kills more innocents every year than unregistered firearms.  I need to dig this up and wouldn't be surprised that gun manufacturers are paying good money to supress the truth.  For now iirc over 80% of mass shootings are done by registered firearms.

In Canada, most handgun crimes use illegal revolvers.

Angry White Male

I don't believe the US has any kind of registry system, and Canada only registers handguns.  Long guns are not registered here since Harper discontinued it (with the exception of Quebec.  I think they kept some form of registry for themselves).

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"In Canada, most handgun crimes use illegal revolvers.

In Canada, most handgun crimes utilize illegal semi-automatic pistols smuggled in from the US by criminal organizations!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"To be honest I have to agree with Bricktop on this issue with guns in the US, and I believe there are still stats out there that registered guns kills more innocents every year than unregistered firearms.  I need to dig this up and wouldn't be surprised that gun manufacturers are paying good money to supress the truth.  For now iirc over 80% of mass shootings are done by registered firearms.

In Canada, most handgun crimes use illegal revolvers.

I meant to say the US, though I assume Canada is a lot different.  But at least I can sleep well at night thanks to the strict guns laws here.  Even it's much harder for a criminal or just anyone to acquire a illegal firearm, and witness this from a primary source(my brother's friend has been arrested the next day in highschool after being paid to smuggle a unregistered firearm).

Angry White Male

Let's be honest about most US handgun crime stats...  The numbers would probably be pretty low if you took the Ghetto Negro equation out of the calculations.  Those Ghetto Jigs are shooting each other left, right and center!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Let's be honest about most US handgun crime stats...  The numbers would probably be pretty low if you took the Ghetto Negro equation out of the calculations.  Those Ghetto Jigs are shooting each other left, right and center!

Do you mean most of the killers of registered firearms are done by Blacks?  I'm not too familiar with the situation in the US atm, nor even sure does gun control exist just to force civilians to register their firearms or completely ban all guns at once.  ac_unsure

Edit: Ugh made a careless typo, "are" is supposed to be "or"

Angry White Male

I'm not completely familiar with the US system, but they don't have a registry system for handguns like we do, as far as I know.

However, I believe that convicted felons aren't permitted to own handguns in the US, so obviously most Ghetto Jigs are automatically in illegal possession of a gun.

Understand also, that carrying a handgun on person in the US does vary from State to State also, and there are some permits involved in doing this, at least in some States.

Angry White Male

In the US, I think you fill out a form when you buy a gun from store, and this is how they do a background check.  I can assume most Ghetto Jigs do not purchase handguns in this fashion.

Zetsu

I was thinking of almost the same thing too, and to be honest I fail to see any issue with the registration of handguns, considering like Blazor has mentioned the fact that martial artist with a degree of black belt or a higher dan already need to registered themselves, and same for professional boxers with their fists.

Angry White Male

I'll be honest here though...  If someone wants to cause maximum damage, a handgun would be the last type of firearm one would want.  Handguns are actually pretty inefficient at causing mass casualties.

A semi-auto rifle of some sort would be the preferred weapon.

Bricktop

Still here, Mel?

When will you be keeping your word to leave?

Angry White Male

Why are you a spamming old goof?  Time to knock back some more SSRI's!

Bricktop

I'm simply asking when you plan to leave, as per your declaration. Is that so hard to answer?

Angry White Male

You're starting to act up again! Time to wash down some more SSRI's!