Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
My pastor uses the word Torah.

if your pastor was a Rabbi...he would be correct....... :ugeek:

No, he's not a rabbi Obvious Li.

:lol:

Or: "No, he's not a rabbi, obviously."  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

if your pastor was a Rabbi...he would be correct....... :ugeek:

No, he's not a rabbi Obvious Li.

:lol:

Or: "No, he's not a rabbi, obviously."  ;)

Hello Chickenfeets, so nice to see you this evening.

:)

Chickenfeets

Thanks, Fash.

Nice to see you, too, as always.  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Thanks, Fash.

Nice to see you, too, as always.  ;)

That's so sweet Chickenfeets, thank you..

I have to make husband and children's lunches for tomorrow..

Have a nice evening.

:)

Chickenfeets

Thank you, Fash.

My evening is drawing to a close. And I've already prepared my lunch for tomorrow. A couple of tuna sandwiches. Box of apple juice. Oatmeal cookie. A handful of dried apricots.

To make up for the fried chicken I had today--best in the world!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Thank you, Fash.

My evening is drawing to a close. And I've already prepared my lunch for tomorrow. A couple of tuna sandwiches. Box of apple juice. Oatmeal cookie. A handful of dried apricots.

To make up for the fried chicken I had today--best in the world!

i would expect some good deli food......but i guess when you live there it is no big deal.....have a good one CF

Chickenfeets

Yeah, sometimes I bring deli fare to work.

A couple of months ago, I swung by Schwartz's on my way to work and bought 4 kg medium smoked meat, a loaf of rye bread, 400 g of thinly sliced Swiss cheese, six massive pickles, a tub of slaw, and a bottle of onion mustard. Smiles all around at lunchtime, I tell you! Deli fare is meant to be savoured in good company.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%203/Schwartz-1.jpg">

I also once sprung this on my colleagues (not deli food but a blast to share):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%2031/photo12.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Yeah, sometimes I bring deli fare to work.

A couple of months ago, I swung by Schwartz's on my way to work and bought 4 kg medium smoked meat, a loaf of rye bread, 400 g of thinly sliced Swiss cheese, six massive pickles, a tub of slaw, and a bottle of onion mustard. Smiles all around at lunchtime, I tell you! Deli fare is meant to be savoured in good company.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%203/Schwartz-1.jpg">

I also once sprung this on my colleagues (not deli food but a blast to share):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%2031/photo12.jpg">

Good morning Chickenfeets, that is a beautiful sushi platter.

Chickenfeets

G'morning, Fash.

Yes, it is a beautiful platter, isn't it? I wish I had the skills to make sushi on my own. We were once given a gift set that included a sushi cookbook and the utensils required to make your own sushi. Unfortunately, the set just gathered dust on the shelves. This despite the fact that I live a 30-second walk away from a specialized Asian grocery store that carries all the ingredients necessary to make sushi. My bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"G'morning, Fash.

Yes, it is a beautiful platter, isn't it? I wish I had the skills to make sushi on my own. We were once given a gift set that included a sushi cookbook and the utensils required to make your own sushi. Unfortunately, the set just gathered dust on the shelves. This despite the fact that I live a 30-second walk away from a specialized Asian grocery store that carries all the ingredients necessary to make sushi. My bad.

It's not that hard really to make sushi, from what I've heard. At least the grocery store type.

Obvious Li

i thought any well trained submissive Asian housewife should be able to make sushi....not correct ????..  :o

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i thought any well trained submissive Asian housewife should be able to make sushi....not correct ????..  :o

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Leopardsocks

If you knew sushi, like I knew sushi...oh, oh, oh what a meal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

If you knew sushi, like I knew sushi...oh, oh, oh what a meal.

Do you often eat sushi Leopardsocks?