News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Mein Struggle... Mein Kampf. Trip to the gun store.

Started by Angry White Male, March 29, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I have read dozens of hours of non-biased facts.  Also had the chance to ask my Grandparents, since they were young enough to still remember that time.

I am no expert, but as I state...  I probably know more than 95% of the population.  And I don't take sides...  I never have.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I have read dozens of hours of non-biased facts.  Also had the chance to ask my Grandparents, since they were young enough to still remember that time.

I am no expert, but as I state...  I probably know more than 95% of the population.  And I don't take sides...  I never have.

You should go outside your bubble more often.

Angry White Male

What fucking bubble?  I have traveled to Germany.  I have been to a couple of WWII applicable sites there.

My family is from there, and some have served under that regime.

What do you want to know about the war?

YOU should fucking get out more, instead of trying to hide your trashy welfare lifestyle, you bum.  I'm almost done with you too.

Go pop out another fucking kid that you can't take care of with another fucking Indian....  You clearly have shown bad judgement all your life, and it seems you do not want to improve.

Instead, you are happy just as you are...

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Looks like you can join Bricktop on ignore list.  No loss...

Welcome to the status of Oscar Mayer!  You must be proud!  Mimi and Evs sure are...  with their failing forum!

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What fucking bubble?  I have traveled to Germany.  I have been to a couple of WWII applicable sites there.

My family is from there, and some have served under that regime.

What do you want to know about the war?

YOU should fucking get out more, instead of trying to hide your trashy welfare lifestyle, you bum.  I'm almost done with you too.

Go pop out another fucking kid that you can't take care of with another fucking Indian....  You clearly have shown bad judgement all your life, and it seems you do not want to improve.

Instead, you are happy just as you are...

My relatives killed krauts in both. Calvary in the first and bombers in the second. My mum still has her grandfathers saddle. I found it stuffed in the rafters when i was a teen and did my best to bring it back to life. The seams had begun to perish and brass very tarnished.

It was a very funny looking and small saddle by modern standards.

I used half a dozen bottles of saddle oil. It was so dried out that it drank the oil nearly as quickly as I applied it. I stopped when it was as clean and supple as I could get it without disturbing the failing stitching. I was young but not totally stupid. Sometimes things are worse off if you try to fix everything.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You know...I am fascinated by the history of ww2.  I've done some research and read a lot.  Hitler fascinated me in ways....but in my 20's I read less than 1/4 of Mein Kampf was bored.

I like reading and hearing some of the stories about world war two as Taiwan was part of the empire of Japan at the time..

My grandathers, and great uncles were conscripted into war effort by the government in Tokyo..

But, at the same time I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

Angry White Male

BACK to the main purpose of this thread...

Have the CZ 85 in hand now.  Just enough time after work to pick it up, so haven't any range time yet.

So far I am impressed with quality and tolerances.  I see no flaws.

However, there is ONE thing that I may change out, and that is the grips.  Although they function as a grip, they are plastic and feel somewhat 'cheap,' unlike the rest of the pistol.

Normally I don't bother changing grips, but I will most likely install some hardwood grips in time on this pistol, probably from Hogue.  They're not terribly expensive, and two screws and they're changed.

Bricktop