The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What'z your favorite app

Started by Zetsu, March 29, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

There's so many to choose from, but I like "Ada", an AI that will ask you questions about your symptom and can diagnose the type of health issue you currently have.  "Manga Rock" and "Fanfiction.net" is another one ppl will enjoy if they like Japanese comics or fan written stories.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

I have apps on my work phone,  but I don't use them for my personal phone.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Apple Music

For a lot of people..

I have an android.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Apple Music

My girlfriend's favourite app too.

Zetsu

Looks like the popularity either goes to music or finance related while Herman have little interests in them.  Duno why but I seem to like those apps with some type of AI that does the work for me, lol, either GPS or Soundhound is another two I really like.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Looks like the popularity either goes to music or finance related while Herman have little interests in them.  Duno why but I seem to like those apps with some type of AI that does the work for me, lol, either GPS or Soundhound is another two I really like.

I look at my Guess app frequently too.

Angry White Male

I bet a nice Hermes item would brighten your outlook!

Anonymous

Our company app. I can see everything from train line up to my pension statement.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Looks like the popularity either goes to music or finance related while Herman have little interests in them.  Duno why but I seem to like those apps with some type of AI that does the work for me, lol, either GPS or Soundhound is another two I really like.

I look at my Guess app frequently too.

Is it an app for fashion?  I never heard of it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Pocket Casts. For podcasts

I like those too, business podcasts are always one of my favorites.

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Our company app. I can see everything from train line up to my pension statement.

Man wish my dad's business would have a dedicated app for his company and factory, I bet it would help root out a lot of our monitoring and efficiency issues.