Maybe I'm misreading what he's saying then
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Maybe I'm misreading what he's saying then

Yes, you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Kylie, what is with you and wanting to see pictures of male posters?  These are forums, not FB.

Besides, TD posts twenty five year old pictures of himself and claims they were taken yesterday. Odinson has posted two pictures, neither are the same person let alone himself.

It's not just the males. I'd like to put a name to the face of people I'm posting with.

Why? The alcoholics, outpatients, and attention whoring bullshitting guys that remain on forums are not going to post legit pictures of themselves anyway. These forums are for discussions.  

Quotedon't know how to photoshop so what are you worried about ?

Worried about what? I wasn't referring to you.

Oh ya, I am not registered at VF. I considered it in the past, but all the good posters have left. I have no desire to converse with lonely attention whoring bullshitters living in Costa Rica, Finland or their mother's basement.

A person has to wonder why some guy in Finland spends every frickin minute of the day begging for attention from North Americans.

That was funny when the owner of VF called out little odinson about the fake pictures he claims are him.  :laugh3: Didn't you see a real photo of him once?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Kylie, what is with you and wanting to see pictures of male posters?  These are forums, not FB.

Besides, TD posts twenty five year old pictures of himself and claims they were taken yesterday. Odinson has posted two pictures, neither are the same person let alone himself.

It's not just the males. I'd like to put a name to the face of people I'm posting with.

Why? The alcoholics, outpatients, and attention whoring bullshitting guys that remain on forums are not going to post legit pictures of themselves anyway. These forums are for discussions.  

Oh ya, I am not registered at VF. I considered it in the past, but all the good posters have left. I have no desire to converse with lonely attention whoring bullshitters living in Costa Rica, Finland or their mother's basement.

A person has to wonder why some guy in Finland spends every frickin minute of the day begging for attention from North Americans.

That was funny when the owner of VF called out little odinson about the fake pictures he claims are him.  :laugh3: Didn't you see a real photo of him once?

I know who he really is.

Anonymous

I know who he really is.

A bullshitting little wanker. Just like old Joe and the sick little fuck Ed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor"I've posted my pic on here, so had Kiebers and Bricktop.

And I am sure that made Kylie happy.

Dont think she seen 'em, but sure it would  :laugh:

My smile is contagious  :laugh:

I am sure it is, but that's not the point.

These are forums. There are no likes for photoshopped pics. And as I said, the people posting pics on the main pages are often a little less than honest anyways.

Given that attention whoring trolls dominate forums, I do not imagine anything to change. Man, I miss the days when forums were about the discussion itself.

I saw your post about those misfits in the Lounge.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thiel

Odinson never replied to my messages. Oh well, if he changes his mind, he can let me know.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

When are you going to Finland Thiel?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

Odinson never replied to my messages. Oh well, if he changes his mind, he can let me know.

And he will not either. Odinson, just like old Joe is an internet character. Both are obviously pure bullshit. Attention from people they have never seen and never will is all they want.