The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Go back to China Green Hornet and stay there

Started by Laughing Out Loud, July 28, 2013, 09:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And Lotus Leaf's racist offensive anti-Asian rants don't offend you Fashionista?

Where would you get an idea like that Green_Hornet?

All I said was that stealing our commercial secrets and influencing our politicians is worrisome..

Doesn't it concern you?

You are using common sense on someone who doesn't have any. The only posts worth reading in this thread are the ones you wrote. Lotus Leaf and Green Hornet are equally nuts.

Odinson

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"He's a sneaky, lying little traitor with shitty English. He should be sent back to China and never allowed into Canada again.

I refuse to believe asian males are feminine... I fucking DO NOT believe it...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And Lotus Leaf's racist offensive anti-Asian rants don't offend you Fashionista?

Where would you get an idea like that Green_Hornet?

All I said was that stealing our commercial secrets and influencing our politicians is worrisome..

Doesn't it concern you?

You are using common sense on someone who doesn't have any. The only posts worth reading in this thread are the ones you wrote. Lotus Leaf and Green Hornet are equally nuts.

That is because Fash is the sane one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"He's a sneaky, lying little traitor with shitty English. He should be sent back to China and never allowed into Canada again.

I don't think LL is saying that. He seems more like a Gary Oak type with paranoid insecurities about Chinese spies hiding in every suburban hedgerow.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"

I don't think LL is saying that. He seems more like a Gary Oak type with paranoid insecurities about Chinese spies hiding in every suburban hedgerow.

hmmm

Time Flies

Cheers to Green_Hornet for standing up to racists like Lotus Leaf. Those two internalized racists Fashionista and Shen Li won't do it, so Asian men have to be the ones who show some pride.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"Cheers to Green_Hornet for standing up to racists like Lotus Leaf. Those two internalized racists Fashionista and Shen Li won't do it, so Asian men have to be the ones who show some pride.

Green_Hornet is mentally ill.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Fashionista"Green_Hornet is mentally ill.

And you been spamming that lie for several dozen times, you idiot troll Fashionista.

And my medically board certified relatives who are doctors would say otherwise.

One of my relative is medically board certified Psychiatrist.

Only a idiot troll like you Fashionista would think yor poll has more weight than the board certification of my relative.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Green_Hornet is mentally ill.

And you been spamming that lie for several dozen times, you idiot troll Fashionista.

And my medically board certified relatives who are doctors would say otherwise.

One of my relative is medically board certified Psychiatrist.

Only a idiot troll like you Fashionista would think yor poll has more weight than the board certification of my relative.

I don't care what you think of me..

I only want to see you you get the psychological help you desparately need.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't care what you think of me..

Yeah right Fashionista, readers can see you are nothing but a moron idiot troll cyberbully spamming that lie for several dozen times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't care what you think of me..

Yeah right Fashionista, readers can see you are nothing but a moron idiot troll cyberbully spamming that lie for several dozen times.

It is not just me that can see you are mentally ill..

We had a survey that confirmed the fact of your mental illness.

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=859&p=16681&hilit=mentally#p16681">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... lly#p16681">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=859&p=16681&hilit=mentally#p16681

Green_Hornet

Yeah right, Fashionsta, only a moron like you would believe that a survey is a better than medical board certification of my relative doctors including one who is psychiatrist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Yeah right, Fashionsta, only a moron like you would believe that a survey is a better than medical board certification of my relative doctors including one who is psychiatrist.

Green Homo's relatives have told him he is normal..

Probably told him he was tall, good looking and heterosexual too. :lol:

Green_Hornet

Maybe you should explain to you children, Shen Li, it is OK for their mother to spam homophobic and racist lies?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Maybe you should explain to you children, Shen Li, it is OK for their mother to spam homophobic and racist lies?

Shen Li is a tad harsh I agree, but she is definitely right about you being insane..

Everyone agrees that you are not well.

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=859&p=16681&hilit=mentally#p16681">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... lly#p16681">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=859&p=16681&hilit=mentally#p16681