Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Our tax dollars at work.

Started by Bricktop, April 01, 2018, 02:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-43564134">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-43564134

Who CARES??

That "research" will have cost millions for NO net benefit to our community, aboriginal or white.

This is the crap our "education" institutions are wasting our money on.

Angry White Male

You have to understand that there is money involved, to keep this bullshit going on, and on, and on...  Not just for the Injuns, but for Whites also, in the form of Government grants to 'study' this bullshit.

No different here.  Too many hands are out though, on both sides, and are not willing to 'let go' of this make-work project, that will be milked for all it's worth for the next thousand years if the 'powers that be' have their way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-43564134">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-43564134

Who CARES??

That "research" will have cost millions for NO net benefit to our community, aboriginal or white.

This is the crap our "education" institutions are wasting our money on.

What was the price tag of this?

Bricktop

No clue. They will never disclose the cost of determining something nobody cared about, and still don't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No clue. They will never disclose the cost of determining something nobody cared about, and still don't.

Even here, they cannot hide how they waste money. Few people know where their cash goes, but if they want to find out, they can.

Bricktop

So called "education" institutions waste so many tax dollars.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So called "education" institutions waste so many tax dollars.

There are countless examples of wasted tax dollars in this country and in the US.

Bricktop

All over the western world, leftists use the education system to advance their sociological warfare.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"Even here, they cannot hide how they waste money. Few people know where their cash goes, but if they want to find out, they can.

RACIST!

You live here, as a Chinese Canadian, and deny that our Natives are ill-treated?

You are worse than racist Whites!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Even here, they cannot hide how they waste money. Few people know where their cash goes, but if they want to find out, they can.

RACIST!

You live here, as a Chinese Canadian, and deny that our Natives are ill-treated?

You are worse than racist Whites!

What the hell are you babbling about. Guzzle a few more Boxer cans of beer and pass out again.

Angry White Male

You're a fucking idiot, as I presumed.

I gave you a chance, but you can join the ranks of retarded idiots, along with all the others!

Angry White Male

Fash fawns over you also, as she likes retards.  She likes retarded Chinks.

Why I even still post here is a good question...  This has always been a Chink forum, since you broke off from DV since it was 'too White.'

You're right...  I don't belong here.

I belong at a 'White People' forum.

Sorry for my intrusion, and I won't let it fucking happen again.

I'm over and out.  Races don't mix, contrary to the bullshit spread.

I know this, and the Chinks that run this place know this.

All the best!  Ace is over and out!

Anonymous

Go piss your bed again Mel. Make it a productive Easter Sunday morning for yourself.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fash fawns over you also, as she likes retards.  She likes retarded Chinks.

Why I even still post here is a good question...  This has always been a Chink forum, since you broke off from DV since it was 'too White.'

You're right...  I don't belong here.

I belong at a 'White People' forum.

Sorry for my intrusion, and I won't let it fucking happen again.

I'm over and out.  Races don't mix, contrary to the bullshit spread.

I know this, and the Chinks that run this place know this.

All the best!  Ace is over and out!

And bucket mouth leaves.

Again.

Anonymous

Another drunken everybody is picking on me session by AGW. Even the admin is at fault and she wasn't even posting at the time.