News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Yes, folks...we have another one. 4 shot in USA.

Started by Bricktop, April 03, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

See, you're doing it again.

Would you like a Jello cup. Mister Maker is on ABC Kids right now. You'll still have to sit at the table.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You know what's on the ABC?

That's rather telling. I bet you just love watching Yasmin on Q&A telling us all about Islam, too.

Oh...of course...its just for the kid's programming. Right.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "seoulbro"New York is perhaps  the safest major city in the US. Let's look at Chicago or Detroit.

Lets look at Switzerland a murder rate of .5 nearly same gun availability as the US, but one of the safest countries in the world.

Acapulco Mexico has a murder rate of 106, its one of the highest rates in the world for a city.  Mexico has far stricter gun control laws than the US.  

BTW look at a map of chicago and nearly all the murders are in black neighborhoods.

The simplistic view that the only major difference between high crime areas and low crime areas are gun availability is completely false, and easily demonstrated as such.

This is simply not true.

Swiss gun licensing is MUCH stricter that the US. You fail to include their constraints on the purchase of ammunition, and the constraints on carrying a firearm. You may OWN a firearm, but carrying it in public is a far different proposition.

It doesnt matter.  I'd bet serious money that 99% of murderers in America do not have concealed carry permits.  (Which you have to have in the US to carry a weapon).  

Also as IHJ mentioned, the Czech republic has liberal gun laws but almost no murder.  Because there's other important factors involved than just gun availability.

Quote from: "Bricktop"However, I fully accept that there are elements of American culture that combine with gun ownership to create a volatile and dangerous society. That only emphasises the need to get rid of the guns. You cannot remove or change a culture.

And I thought this was concern for our well being, but its just another chance to put America down. :sad:   Why are you so angry at the US?  Did it touch you in your no-no place when you were young? :laugh:  (Just joking)

But seriously-White culture in the US is fine, its no more violent than Australian whites or canadians whites.  What drives our stats up is mostly American blacks (who commit over half of US murders) and then a bit of American Hispanics. just as Australian Aborigines and Canadian Aborigines are more likely to murder, but their population percentages are far fewer.

One of several charts that show this pattern--

https://www.acsh.org/sites/default/files/UShomicideraterace.png">

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"You know what's on the ABC?

That's rather telling. I bet you just love watching Yasmin on Q&A telling us all about Islam, too.

Oh...of course...its just for the kid's programming. Right.

No idea what's on the other channels or who Yasmin is. All our content comes from online, bar ABC Kids. Haven't seen an episode of Q&A in years. A biased shit program.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Blazor

I'd bet serious money that 99% of murderers in America do not have concealed carry permits.  (Which you have to have in the US to carry a weapon).  

I'd be willing to support your notion that 99% did not have concealed carry permits. Anyone that has one of those, usually supports good gun practice. Same with the majority that took gun safety courses. Most that commit these acts, have no prior courses taken or anything like that. I would still like to see a gun safety course brought back to the school system, but these days I dont ever see it happening. Hell there were dozens of guns brought in then, and we got to handle them and all was safe, and we were taught how to be safe, etc.

One other thing, you dont have to have a CCP to carry in Virginia. We have Open Carry laws. Some states do, I think Texas you can too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

http://wtvm.images.worldnow.com/images/16463775_G.png?auto=webp&disable=upscale&width=800&lastEditedDate=20180404113218">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

But seriously-White culture in the US is fine

Who assassinated Kennedy? Who shot Reagan? Who killed John Lennon? Who shot Martin Luther King? What colour were the school shooters? I know black people don't like country music, but wasn't the Vegas killer white? And weren't the Colorado bombers white?

That does not sound like "fine" to me.

It sounds like the American culture of violence crosses all racial boundaries. Its just that the other races tend towards killing each other.

As to my anti-AMERICA (as opposed to anti-AMERICAN) attitude, I regard AMERICA as a violent, war mongering and hypocritical nation that lives under the self generated illusion that it is somehow superior to other nations simply because there are more BMW's per capita than elsewhere.

America is a nation of deception, to the world and to its own people. Its self serving propaganda demeans other nations, and its cultural imperialism is subversive. It creates industries out of harmful things, and glories in the riches these toxins make; cigarettes, junk food, violent mass media, gang culture, and idiot academia. American's are generally ignorant of the world around them, basking in the myth that their country is "perfect" and so have no need to enlighten themselves on the cultures of others...unless and until they invade them, which then leads them to create more chaos and disaster due to their ignorance.

AMERICANS on the other hand are friendly, hospitable, helpful and honest. Even those in this forum... :icon_wink:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"

But seriously-White culture in the US is fine

Who assassinated Kennedy? Who shot Reagan? Who killed John Lennon? Who shot Martin Luther King? What colour were the school shooters? I know black people don't like country music, but wasn't the Vegas killer white? And weren't the Colorado bombers white?That does not sound like "fine" to me.

It sounds like the American culture of violence crosses all racial boundaries. Its just that the other races tend towards killing each other.

This is cherry picking.  Its much like Scouse does with the Jew stuff.  Site some big examples and then say it reflects everything. We have 325 million people here, there are going to be some crazies in that number.  But if you Look at the statitistics that include all 325 million americans, not just a handful--white rates of murder in America are comparable to European, Canadian and Australian.

Which proves that demographics in a country have way more impact on murder and crime than gun laws.

Quote from: "Bricktop"As to my anti-AMERICA (as opposed to anti-AMERICAN) attitude, I regard AMERICA as a violent, war mongering and hypocritical nation that lives under the self generated illusion that it is somehow superior to other nations simply because there are more BMW's per capita than elsewhere.

America is a nation of deception, to the world and to its own people. Its self serving propaganda demeans other nations, and its cultural imperialism is subversive. It creates industries out of harmful things, and glories in the riches these toxins make; cigarettes, junk food, violent mass media, gang culture, and idiot academia. American's are generally ignorant of the world around them, basking in the myth that their country is "perfect" and so have no need to enlighten themselves on the cultures of others...unless and until they invade them, which then leads them to create more chaos and disaster due to their ignorance.

AMERICANS on the other hand are friendly, hospitable, helpful and honest. Even those in this forum... :icon_wink:

So inferiority complex huh? ac_razz  :laugh3: I see that with the french, they think they have the greatest culture in the world and they can't understand why everybody else doesn't think so too.  

There's something to be said for some of what you said above, but much is an exaggeration, and negates the good done in the world by America. Its much easier to sit back and be an armchair quarterback country than it is to lead.  Leaders sometimes make mistakes, those who armchair quarterback rarely do.  

I dont see why we would should bicker on this though.  My-country-is-better-than-yours-talk is not much of a step up from saying "my dad can beat up your dad."  We should be natural allies defending western civilization, which both our countries are a part of, but I don't think you see the real enemy (the left), or maybe you're just starting to.  Old habits die hard.  

Either way, America as you I and know it, will be over soon enough.  Not long from now we will be a cuba-like country run by black lives matter and La raza and the democtrat party.  We are being killed by leftardism, the real enemy, which is destroying much of Europe as well (with its alliance with Islam),  and will probably eventually destroy Canada and Australia too one day.

Maybe you won't live to see it, maybe you will.  If you do, then I bet you will realize all that stuff above was minutiae compared to what the left will do to us all when they get their chance, and they will.

BTW I think you're a definite plus to the forum, I am glad you returned, even if you're wrong about a couple things :laugh:

Bricktop

Wrong?

Me?

Well, I thought I was once...but I was wrong.

Firstly, I do not profess that my country (or countries to be more precise) are superior to America. They are different, but not superior to the US or any other western democracy. It is, however, better than the shitholes.

Secondly, I fully support Australia's alliance with the US. However, that does not extend to BLIND loyalty. America drew Australia into a war in Iraq that was unlawful, and I do not want that to be repeated. Ever. Australia has stood alongside America in virtually every conflict they have engaged in, and I know that most Americans are aware of that and appreciate it. There is mutual respect in each country.We also host a major CIA global surveillance facility that renders us a target in a nuclear war, and an American air wing. Australia will always stand by America. But that does not exempt us from being critical where we see fit.

I think America's racial situation is a crisis...but white people are far more resilient than we get credit for. There is a red line that other races dare not cross, and whilst they are dangerously encroaching closer to it, they will be wise to consider crossing it very, very carefully. White people did not achieve all of the benefits that the whole world enjoy by rolling over when things got tough.

Berry Sweet

I have to read this thread...this topic is whack.  

Real question is...why is her neck so long?  Wtf?

Bricktop

She's a Sudanese.

They have long thin necks.

But this one has been scarfing too many falafels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have to read this thread...this topic is whack.  

Real question is...why is her neck so long?  Wtf?

:laugh: