News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Yes, folks...we have another one. 4 shot in USA.

Started by Bricktop, April 03, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wrong?

Me?

Well, I thought I was once...but I was wrong.

Firstly, I do not profess that my country (or countries to be more precise) are superior to America. They are different, but not superior to the US or any other western democracy. It is, however, better than the shitholes.

Secondly, I fully support Australia's alliance with the US. However, that does not extend to BLIND loyalty. America drew Australia into a war in Iraq that was unlawful, and I do not want that to be repeated. Ever. Australia has stood alongside America in virtually every conflict they have engaged in, and I know that most Americans are aware of that and appreciate it. There is mutual respect in each country.We also host a major CIA global surveillance facility that renders us a target in a nuclear war, and an American air wing. Australia will always stand by America. But that does not exempt us from being critical where we see fit.

That's certainly fair to be critical at times.  

I agree the iraq war was a bad idea.  There was a better way, let the UN inspect, and if Saddam says they can't inspect a building you blow it up.  Fullout war was unnecessary.

There have been many times in American history where we have been overly interventionist, for lack of a better phrase.  That was one of them.  

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think America's racial situation is a crisis...but white people are far more resilient than we get credit for. There is a red line that other races dare not cross, and whilst they are dangerously encroaching closer to it, they will be wise to consider crossing it very, very carefully. White people did not achieve all of the benefits that the whole world enjoy by rolling over when things got tough.

I hope you're right.

cc

If this thread is going in that direction, Iraq was as stupid as it gets .. Bush & Co. From a practical view only, one could predict that democracy with 60% Shia and 20% Sunni = Shia rule = Iran rules it ... like Duh!! .. the very last thing the US needed.

Same with Libya ... critical of but not learning from the Iraq outcome, O & H made Libya, who had been dealing with Fundamentalists very well, into a  leaderless quagmire with Fundy groups including Al Q & I .S. very strong and running sections of it .. with many safe havens to operate from .. another like Duh!! ..

All predictable and  self-defeating stupid!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"If this thread is going in that direction, Iraq was as stupid as it gets .. Bush & Co. From a practical view only, one could predict that democracy with 60% Shia and 20% Sunni = Shia rule = Iran rules it ... like Duh!! .. the very last thing the US needed.

Same with Libya ... critical of but not learning from the Iraq outcome, O & H made Libya, who had been dealing with Fundamentalists very well, into a  leaderless quagmire with Fundy groups including Al Q & I .S. very strong and running sections of it .. with many safe havens to operate from .. another like Duh!! ..

All predictable and  self-defeating stupid!!!

Bush senior knew that he needed to leave Saddam in place.  george W bush thought once they got a taste of democracy everything would work out--nope, it just left a power vacuum, then as you say Obama and Hillary repeated the exact same mistake in Libya and then tried to the same in Syria, but thankfully weren't able to oull it off in Syria.  

Trump had the right idea with syria.  Just fight Isis and then get out, leave Assad alone.

Edit: I probably said the exact same thing as you CC, but its because you are 100% right.

Odinson

A vegan.. That explains it..

They are murderous.

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ef211f86d929fa4d78f5bdfc8a941c6f/tumblr_p6s7wxTHGs1ris16so1_1280.png">

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Odinson"A vegan.. That explains it..

They are murderous.

Kill people, not animals!

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/ef211f86d929fa4d78f5bdfc8a941c6f/tumblr_p6s7wxTHGs1ris16so1_1280.png">

yep, not the kind of shooter and motive the media is interested in.  Move along, nothing to see here...

Anonymous

Youtube's  headquarters is in gun free zone?

Bricktop

It must be in another country, then.

Surely if they have guns in schools, they have them everywhere.

Wazzzup

BTW regarding Londonistan and its crime wave.  this is what is going on, at least according to this woman, Katie Hopkins,  that Tucker Carlson interviewed on his show--

">

Black street gangs.  

I hope she doesn't get arrested by the british thought police for that interview.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It must be in another country, then.

Surely if they have guns in schools, they have them everywhere.

A gun free zone is kind of like a sanctuary city I suppose where they think state or federal law doesn't matter.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW regarding Londonistan and its crime wave.  this is what is going on, at least according to this woman, Katie Hopkins,  that Tucker Carlson interviewed on his show--

">

Black street gangs.  

I hope she doesn't get arrested by the british thought police for that interview.

60 people a year

Three time that amount die here each day
<t></t>

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW regarding Londonistan and its crime wave.  this is what is going on, at least according to this woman, Katie Hopkins,  that Tucker Carlson interviewed on his show--

">

Black street gangs.  

60 people a year

Three time that amount die here each day
Fake news.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Where do you live? Honduras??

Los Angeles
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Where do you live? Honduras??

Los Angeles

We went to Disneyland and San Diego five years ago for a family trip..

I could not imagine commuting in Southern California everyday..

It makes Calgary's traffic congestion seem like nothing.