News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

How do you feel about pedophiles from australia?

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2013, 01:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

They have taken over the forum at memebee. The owners of memebee are sinners. People need to spread the word about this pedophile and violent fat man called GORDY GAMBINO.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SMP"They have taken over the forum at memebee. The owners of memebee are sinners. People need to spread the word about this pedophile and violent fat man called GORDY GAMBINO.

I like the owner of memebee very much...she has been very kind to me..

If she is not a Christian that is not my business..

I just want to share what God has done for me and could do for you or anyone else..

I cannot accept what you are accusing GORDY GAMBINO of.

cc

Not certain, but I think she is.

Gordo is  a fun troll (in a good sense) that keeps things going and always good for a laugh. If he was not there, I would not likely be there. There are few other members with any humor ... beyond derogatory and / or childish humor. Most are terribly plastic and boring people. Gordo is about the only saving grace .... don't tell him I said that *wink*

SMP. Shame for coming here and whining because you went to far and got your butt booted. Give us something good like your recipes or dinner menu. I really appreciated your good food knowledge

"pedophiles from australia?" .... typical SMP scamming ...  LOL ... maybe he meant me ... I do notice the good looking young bucks
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

jaysings

Quote from: "SMP"They have taken over the forum at memebee. The owners of memebee are sinners. People need to spread the word about this pedophile and violent fat man called GORDY GAMBINO.

is bastard gambino that gambino u are accusing of?

he is a pervert and psychopath( i got the spelling of "psychopath" deeply in my brain due to this bastard)

when i was new to memebee, this bastard called me "chink" and violently insulted me with his vicious curses. u guys may assume i did something that pissed him off, but i , so to speak, didn't say anything offending him, not even a word of him. irritating posters in memebee is his habit.

so, smp, i stand for u

Zetsu

Lol don't take him seriously Jaysing, I know he can be offensive at times but never really means it in his heart.
Permanently off his rocker

Obvious Li

gambino is the lowest form of a white trash pigfucker you can find....he can stay over at membee where he is liked by his own kind

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not certain, but I think she is.

Gordo is  a fun troll (in a good sense) that keeps things going and always good for a laugh. If he was not there, I would not likely be there. There are few other members with any humor ... beyond derogatory and / or childish humor. Most are terribly plastic and boring people. Gordo is about the only saving grace .... don't tell him I said that *wink*

SMP. Shame for coming here and whining because you went to far and got your butt booted. Give us something good like your recipes or dinner menu. I really appreciated your good food knowledge

"pedophiles from australia?" .... typical SMP scamming ...  LOL ... maybe he meant me ... I do notice the good looking young bucks

I can take or leave Gambino's humor. Accusing Gambino of something like that requires a twisted mind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

he is a pervert and psychopath( i got the spelling of "psychopath" deeply in my brain due to this bastard)

when i was new to memebee, this bastard called me "chink" and violently insulted me with his vicious curses. u guys may assume i did something that pissed him off, but i , so to speak, didn't say anything offending him, not even a word of him. irritating posters in memebee is his habit.

so, smp, i stand for u

I don't think he meant anything personal by it. He has said things here about Koreans being the trash of Asia. He was trying to goad a reaction out me I guess.

cc

QuoteHe was trying to goad a reaction
That's exactly what he does.

As such he's a major asset to the MB bunch who are mainly humorless and generally not overly bright ... mainly because so many are all of the same persuasions ... like clones of one another. With him not there, I would not be likely to bother with it in fact.

Usually he's a lot tamer than described above. Of course I take your words for it, but I have seen little of that extreme myself. I don't mince words and will cool his a** if I see him actually picking on anyone. He can be reasoned with when approached strongly and reasonably. If he knows he is getting to someone he can get carried away. If he can't get to one, he's just a funny pussycat. He keeps me honest and on my toes and gets back as much as he gives ... usually with a positive reaction.

This is a VERY different place. No clones here. His personality and approach would not be an asset here and from what you guys say has been way out of line here. My guess is that he will not be here a lot.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

As such he's a major asset to the MB bunch who are mainly humorless and generally not overly bright ... not to mention mostly all of the same persuasions ... like clones of one another. With him not there, I would not be likely to bother with it in fact.

Usually he's a lot tamer than described above. Of course I take your words for it, but I have seen little of that extreme myself. My guess is that he will not be here a lot. I don't mince words and will cool his a** if I see him actually picking on anyone.

This is a VERY different place. No clones here. He would not be an asset here and from what you guys say has been way out of line here

Hey CC...i'll give you the benefit of the doubt....as you stated, the only reason he can pull it off over there is cause of the level of stupidity displayed by the queens and their personal bee worshipers......and lets be clear about just how fucking stupid the bulk of the posters are on meebee....the "clique" especially

jaysings

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol don't take him seriously Jaysing, I know he can be offensive at times but never really means it in his heart.

he insults me every time i reply to the posts. i don't take his curses for sure, but he keeps crossing my line

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"

so, smp, i stand for u

I don't think he meant anything personal by it. He has said things here about Koreans being the trash of Asia. He was trying to goad a reaction out me I guess.

no matter what motivation drives him to do this, literal violence is unacceptable and unforgivable

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

As such he's a major asset to the MB bunch who are mainly humorless and generally not overly bright ... mainly because so many are all of the same persuasions ... like clones of one another. With him not there, I would not be likely to bother with it in fact.

Usually he's a lot tamer than described above. Of course I take your words for it, but I have seen little of that extreme myself. I don't mince words and will cool his a** if I see him actually picking on anyone. He can be reasoned with when approached strongly and reasonably. If he knows he is getting to someone he can get carried away. If he can't get to one, he's just a funny pussycat. He keeps me honest and on my toes and gets back as much as he gives ... usually with a positive reaction.

This is a VERY different place. No clones here. His personality and approach would not be an asset here and from what you guys say has been way out of line here. My guess is that he will not be here a lot.

Personally, I have no problem with Gordy. I see him in the exact same way you do cc. He is indeed an asset to a forum where almost everyone that still posts there is humourless, plastic, narcissistic, smarmy and robotic. He is like a breath of fresh air over there. Besides, I like the way he gets under green homo and EU's very thin skins...not that that is hard to do with such social misfits.

I also agree his "humour" will not work on Fash's forum. Posting anti-pc threads when I was mod is one thing, but posting crude pics with Fash it is like kicking a puppy. Nobody in their right mind would laugh at that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol don't take him seriously Jaysing, I know he can be offensive at times but never really means it in his heart.

he insults me every time i reply to the posts. i don't take his curses for sure, but he keeps crossing my line

Zetsu is indeed right Jay. As I have told you in pm's he wants to piss you off. By displaying anger you are giving him exactly what he wants. He does it to me to ya know.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Zetsu is indeed right Jay. As I have told you in pm's he wants to piss you off. By displaying anger you are giving him exactly what he wants. He does it to me to ya know.

i just couldn't hold my temper back when i underwent his affronts

especially he called me "chink", u can imagine how black people react while being called "nigger"