News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

How do you feel about pedophiles from australia?

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2013, 01:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

he insults me every time i reply to the posts. i don't take his curses for sure, but he keeps crossing my line

Zetsu is indeed right Jay. As I have told you in pm's he wants to piss you off. By displaying anger you are giving him exactly what he wants. He does it to me to ya know.

i just couldn't hold my temper back when i underwent his affronts

especially he called me "chink", u can imagine how black people react while being called "nigger"

I take that slur away from people like Gordy as you can see by my sig.

jaysings

Zetsu is indeed right Jay. As I have told you in pm's he wants to piss you off. By displaying anger you are giving him exactly what he wants. He does it to me to ya know.

especially he called me "chink", u can imagine how black people react while being called "nigger"

so i came here to meet nice people like u whose attitude and tone are exactly opposite theirs

Anonymous

so i came here to meet nice people like u whose attitude and tone are exactly opposite theirs

Well thank you very much Jay. You seem like a good guy and I am glad you decided to join us here. :)

jaysings

Well thank you very much Jay. You seem like a good guy and I am glad you decided to join us here. :)

i found i become more active to share my opinion of the topics here because i don't have to worry taking slurs those perverts spread

Anonymous

i found i become more active to share my opinion of the topics here because i don't have to worry taking slurs those perverts spread

We are a small forum, but we still have battles including juvenile remarks Jaysings.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We are a small forum, but we still have battles including juvenile remarks Jaysings.

juvenile remarks are fine for me to take, but i just disgust of those personal or racial remarks

Anonymous

juvenile remarks are fine for me to take, but i just disgust of those personal or racial remarks

They are all unnecessary in my opinion Jaysings.

cc

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteHe was trying to goad a reaction
That's exactly what he does.

As such he's a major asset to the MB bunch who are mainly humorless and generally not overly bright ... not to mention mostly all of the same persuasions ... like clones of one another. With him not there, I would not be likely to bother with it in fact.

Usually he's a lot tamer than described above. Of course I take your words for it, but I have seen little of that extreme myself. My guess is that he will not be here a lot. I don't mince words and will cool his a** if I see him actually picking on anyone.

This is a VERY different place. No clones here. He would not be an asset here and from what you guys say has been way out of line here

Hey CC...i'll give you the benefit of the doubt....as you stated, the only reason he can pull it off over there is cause of the level of stupidity displayed by the queens and their personal bee worshipers......and lets be clear about just how fucking stupid the bulk of the posters are on meebee....the "clique" especially
If you read quote of my post you will see that we agree totally ... especially on the many thick MB clones created with the very same cookie cutter  who all think exactly alike and speak exactly alike ... and  except only that Gordo does not get under my skin. I just blow him off and hit him between the gonads, lol. He loves that.

I hear what some others are saying ... seems he got out of control here ... I do not like that he picks on people like jaysings and will have a very strong talk with him on that when the opportunity presents itself.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte" That's exactly what he does.

As such he's a major asset to the MB bunch who are mainly humorless and generally not overly bright ... not to mention mostly all of the same persuasions ... like clones of one another. With him not there, I would not be likely to bother with it in fact.

Usually he's a lot tamer than described above. Of course I take your words for it, but I have seen little of that extreme myself. My guess is that he will not be here a lot. I don't mince words and will cool his a** if I see him actually picking on anyone.

This is a VERY different place. No clones here. He would not be an asset here and from what you guys say has been way out of line here

Hey CC...i'll give you the benefit of the doubt....as you stated, the only reason he can pull it off over there is cause of the level of stupidity displayed by the queens and their personal bee worshipers......and lets be clear about just how fucking stupid the bulk of the posters are on meebee....the "clique" especially
If you read quote of my post you will see that we agree totally ... especially on the many thick MB clones created with with same cookie cutter  ... and  except only that Gordo does not get under my skin. I just blow him off and hit him between the gonads, lol. He loves that.

Hello Ms. CC Li Tarte...

How nice to see you.

:)

cc

Heya Fash!!!!!

BTW - I added to that post
QuoteI hear what some others are saying ... seems he got out of control here ... I do not like that he picks on people like jaysings and will have a very strong talk with him on that when the opportunity presents itself.

BTW 2 - It is nice to come here with people who are not predictable and are all different from each other ... who think for themselves, assess ideas and form their own logical conclusions

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Heya Fash!!!!!

BTW - I added to that post
QuoteI hear what some others are saying ... seems he got out of control here ... I do not like that he picks on people like jaysings and will have a very strong talk with him on that when the opportunity presents itself.

BTW 2 - It is nice to come here with people who are not predictable and are all different from each other ... who think for themselves, assess ideas and form their own logical conclusions

Oh it is so nice to read that about us Ms. CC. Li Tarte.

:)

jaysings

They are all unnecessary in my opinion Jaysings.

of course, no remarks on anyone here are at best.

cc

Part of internet forming is often remarks and comebacks. Expect that.

But, from what I hear, what you had coming your way was WAY over the top = unreasonable / unacceptable. We shall see what we can do about bringing it back to "reasonable".  This in a good group of people. I'm an Aussie from way back. Let me give it a go with our out of control Aussie Tasmanian Devil.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Part of internet forming is often remarks and comebacks. Expect that.

But, from what I hear, what you had coming your way was WAY over the top = unreasonable / unacceptable. We shall see what we can do about bringing it back to "reasonable".  This in a good group of people. I'm an Aussie from way back. Let me give it a go with our out of control Aussie Tasmanian Devil.

CC..i'm not big on asshole forgiveness......so as not to waste your time, as long as i have the ability to delete......all gambimbo's posts will be deleted as soon as i see them......that will not change

Obvious Li

CC..i will add this.......my dislike for gambino is not something recent....i have been involved (posting) with DV, Memebee, DATW, DS, DVV blah blah blah and all their incarnations for more that 10 years.....Gambino, and his friends have been instrumental in destroying all these previous sites with their nonsense......i just decided to take a stand and say enough........i know Shen Li thinks that if someone doesn't like a site or the people that post there they should move on, which i have done repeatedly.....but i like (ed) this site and am not prepared to let that asshole take it over and kill it like the others....so even if the pigfucker got down on his knees and begged like a little bitch, the answer is no.