News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

How do you feel about pedophiles from australia?

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2013, 01:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm on the fence on this one. Both CC and OL have good points. Bottom line is that OL has made up his mind that all Gambino's posts will disappear.

cc

That's OK too. If he went way to far, he should be removed.

While I didn't see it, it appears he directly picked on one poster. From what he is quoted as having said, sounds like a bannable offense to me.

Again,  I didn't see it, but it  does sound like he went so far that there is no return - ban him if that is the case not just delete bad posts
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That's OK too. If he went way to far, he should be removed.

While I didn't see it, it appears he directly picked on one poster. From what he is quoted as having said, sounds like a bannable offense to me.

Again,  I didn't see it, but it  does sound like he went so far that there is no return - ban him if that is the case not just delete bad posts

Jay and Fash are both such easy-going people too. Neither one of them is as talented as Renee at fighting back either. What works on VF is not automatically transferable to many other places IMHO. Thank fucking gawd for that too.

cc

QuoteWhat works on VF is not automatically transferable to many other places IMHO.

Thank fucking gawd for that too.
Agree with both.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteWhat works on VF is not automatically transferable to many other places IMHO.

Thank fucking gawd for that too.
Agree with both.

I agree with that too CC..

Vancouver Forum is unique, but to try and duplicate it elsewhere might not work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not certain, but I think she is.

Gordo is  a fun troll (in a good sense) that keeps things going and always good for a laugh. If he was not there, I would not likely be there. There are few other members with any humor ... beyond derogatory and / or childish humor. Most are terribly plastic and boring people. Gordo is about the only saving grace .... don't tell him I said that *wink*

SMP. Shame for coming here and whining because you went to far and got your butt booted. Give us something good like your recipes or dinner menu. I really appreciated your good food knowledge

"pedophiles from australia?" .... typical SMP scamming ...  LOL ... maybe he meant me ... I do notice the good looking young bucks

Too far my ass. I am just starting. His world is going to crash down around him. You can tell he was serious about his death threats in the sense that he really wanted to follow through but he is too old and useless.