Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Beware Thine Enemy - The SJW.

Started by Bricktop, April 05, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Because I have a half brother and half sister who are lefties I try to remember that they are not all bad people. (we dont talk politics)

Most of them mean well, but what they want to do is horribly wrong and destructive.

A lot of my union brothers and sisters are still loyal  to the NDP even though the NDP  hasn't been loyal to us for decades. They are controlled by rich downtown Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal progtards whowork against our interests.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Because I have a half brother and half sister who are lefties I try to remember that they are not all bad people. (we dont talk politics)

Most of them mean well, but what they want to do is horribly wrong and destructive.

I agree too with you, not to mentioned the most desctructive things they've did was they've managed to brainiwash most of the minorities to become entitled and ignorant of Western culture/standards and cry wolf with the vocabulary of a 10 year old.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I agree too with you, not to mentioned the most desctructive things they've did was they've managed to brainiwash most of the minorities to become entitled and ignorant of Western culture/standards and cry wolf with the vocabulary of a 10 year old.

They were successful. Dividing people by class didn't work, so they switched to race.

Bricktop

And gender. And artificial genders. And environmentalism.

Any opportunity to divide and conquer will be exploited. They don't and won't quit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And gender. And artificial genders. And environmentalism.

Any opportunity to divide and conquer will be exploited. They don't and won't quit.

Race is the big wedge progs use.

Aryan

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/930/958/661.jpg">

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/930/958/661.jpg">

There's a guy confident in it's own skin. :laugh3:

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Never aware?

You had one here until very recently!!!

That's what I mean and we have had more than one..

Besides Romero, we've had Gay Boy Bob, Blurt, Harry, Peaches, EU and Richard Kuklinski..

I don't recall Social Justice Warriors on the forums I used to post on..

Probably flaming forums didn't have many SJW's either.

Haha you know Peachy too ?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Never aware?

You had one here until very recently!!!

That's what I mean and we have had more than one..

Besides Romero, we've had Gay Boy Bob, Blurt, Harry, Peaches, EU and Richard Kuklinski..

I don't recall Social Justice Warriors on the forums I used to post on..

Probably flaming forums didn't have many SJW's either.

Haha you know Peachy too ?

Yes, we do Kylie.

ac_smile

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Oh man...

Peachy is cool people

From what forum do you know him Kylie?

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/930/958/661.jpg">

There's a guy confident in it's own skin. :laugh3:

It could be a female, those hairy feminists often have thicker stubble than most fellas.   :roll:

Wazzzup

Yeah the identity politics played by the left today is really ugly stuff.

Wazzzup

They were successful. Dividing people by class didn't work, so they switched to race.

the old soviet communism thing was workers unite against the ruling class,  Now much of the goal of the modern left is to unite minorities against whites.

Quote from: "Bricktop"And gender. And artificial genders. And environmentalism.

Race is the big wedge progs use.

They use gender and environment and other stuff too, but I agree, race is their main weapon these days.