Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Tax deadline is soon approaching!

Started by Angry White Male, April 07, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Personal taxes gotta be filed by April 30 in Canada!

Who here prepares their own taxes?  I do.  Have prepared my own personal taxes for almost 20 years.  I have an accountant prepare my corporate taxes, but I may attempt to do that myself one day too, but it is a little more complex than personal taxes...

realgrimm

I just sign up at the local community centre they do it in 20mins and mail it for me for free..and unless you owe money you got till June to file

Angry White Male

Nice!

I don't mind doing my own, but I will never own any income trust shares ever again.  They complicate my tax prep to an insane level.  If I had known, I would never have bought them in the first place.

Angry White Male

They probably make these fucking piece of shit income trust holdings so difficult to report, as to force an individual to pay an accountant.

Fuck that shit...  we have a problem if the average guy cannot file taxes.  Things are overly complicated simply to force people to pay others to file.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Who here prepares their own taxes?  I do.  Have prepared my own personal taxes for almost 20 years.  ...

You deserve a cookie with your name on it!

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/17967-Audience-Clapping-Gif.gif?1">

Angry White Male

I deserve more than that...  Ace is always a success, in all his endeavors, even if it means at tax time also...

http://i63.tinypic.com/2afa0q0.jpg">

Berry Sweet

Is this supposed to be "cool" or something?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I deserve more than that...  Ace is always a success, in all his endeavors, even if it means at tax time also...

http://i63.tinypic.com/2afa0q0.jpg">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Is this supposed to be "cool" or something?

Go back to prowling the reserve...  it's where you belong.

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

It's a fucking example of the work I deal with, ensuring my taxes are in order.

I spend some time in doing so.

You are fucking trash, Berry, and could never understand these things.

That is why you will always remain on welfare, and will only find men on the Indian Reserve.

Best of luck to you!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's a fucking example of the work I deal with, ensuring my taxes are in order.

I spend some time in doing so.

You are fucking trash, Berry, and could never understand these things.

That is why you will always remain on welfare, and will only find men on the Indian Reserve.

Best of luck to you!

Why do you feel the need to gratify yourself on a forum full off people you can't stand and want to leave from?

Angry White Male

The same reason people like you are attracted to me...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The same reason people like you are attracted to me...

That doesn't answer my question.

Berry Sweet

You never will answer questions cause you have no answers.