News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Bricktop! Remember the old .38 +P 'FBI' loads?

Started by Angry White Male, April 08, 2018, 02:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Man, I'm glad I don't live in a society where guns dictate social conduct.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/886/26482022517_08269b333f_z.jpg">

You're right, and Im glad. Looks amazing!

Now go through this area too, without a gun....

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/0*gvh024nMhP6RKiJZ.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Nope. I drove past South Central LA once...I wouldn't go there without an M1 Abrahams.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"My son has been open carrying lately, he says people treat him better, more polite.

Most of the experts tend to recommend against this practice, citing concealed carry instead as the optimal choice, provided one lives where this can be lawfully done.

Then again, I suppose where on lives could be a determining factor also...  In a large metropolitan city, concealed would be ideal.  If it's just some small town of 'good old boys' deep down South, open carry probably wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nope. I drove past South Central LA once...I wouldn't go there without an M1 Abrahams.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Most of the experts tend to recommend against this practice, citing concealed carry instead as the optimal choice, provided one lives where this can be lawfully done.

Then again, I suppose where on lives could be a determining factor also...  In a large metropolitan city, concealed would be ideal.  If it's just some small town of 'good old boys' deep down South, open carry probably wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

Here, its a mix. Roanoke is small, and I wouldnt recommend carrying downtown to a degree, unless you want officers eyeing you, but in the rural areas, and the sticks, totally acceptable.

Why do they say not to? The Snowflakes lol?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nope. I drove past South Central LA once...I wouldn't go there without an M1 Abrahams.

All of California sucks.

Bricktop

We shared a tour bus with some white wrinklies from Florida.

Detestable people. Treated the Afghan bus driver like a dog.

I don't know about Californians, though.

I don't speak Spanish.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Why do they say not to? The Snowflakes lol?

True self-defense experts believe that you should not advertise what, if any, abilities you have to defend yourself.

I can see the advantage in this, especially in larger cities.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"Why do they say not to? The Snowflakes lol?

True self-defense experts believe that you should not advertise what, if any, abilities you have to defend yourself.

I can see the advantage in this, especially in larger cities.

Ah ok, I see what you're saying. We were taught that in karate class. Not to assume the natural position of combat, but a loosely based one so the attacker doesnt know you are about to pull some serious shit  :laugh:

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Even Clint conceals now!

">

That was a good movie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It was.

Million Dollar Baby was good too,

Angry White Male

Never seen it!

Will check it out!

Gotta be up in a few short hours, against my will...  rest well Fash.