Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What's on your current wishlist?

Started by Zetsu, April 12, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Zetsu"Was just wondering if any of you guys and gals have a wish list for this year's 2018.  ac_cool

For this year lol, I REALLY wanna finish up my Jeep. Feels like its always something with that thing, but I love it. I've replaced a lot already, next step is suspension and tires, its all wore out. My dream has always been to put 33 x 10.5" tires on it, currently has 31 x 10.5, but to achieve that it needs at least a 2" suspension and 1" body lift. Those Jeeps are picky, and so am I lol, so I wanna do it right first round with something good but that wont break the bank, a complete kit. Old Man Emu is the brand of springs Im thinking, the new Rancho RS500X shocks, either JKS or Metalcloak adjustable track bars, JKS quick disconnect sway bar links, bump stops. Will also need new tires, and debating rims while Im at it, black. All that costs though, so I may go with a cheaper route. Suspension and tires have to replaced no matter what.

Then there is the theme I been wanting to give it. Every vehicle I've owned I've always wanted to give it a theme. This Jeep, I wanna do a Tolkien theme, I've already named it Shadowfax lol. Thinking of putting that decal on the side of the hood, or Tolkien TJ, since its the TJ model. I got a couple things mocked up. Plus do a custom tire cover I think, some stickers here and there. Ordering a custom shifter knob next week, since my new Terminator transmission didnt come with a knob. Gonna put Gandalf's mark on it I think lol, maybe wood.

Also for this year, I would like to visit my brother in Seattle  ac_smile

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Lol I mean to say shopping list, but if there's a wish I wouldn't mind living in a modern house next to a lake in Canada or maybe some beach house in Hong Kong.  ac_cool

I feel ya on the wish! My wish has always been a log cabin on 100 acres... and my Jeep done lol.

Quote from: "Zetsu"Currently I want to trade in my current computer for this gaming notebook

I need a computer badly, Im still on XP lol. Its a good one though.

Quote from: "Zetsu"I'm mainly a huge fan of MMORPGs, or those war strategy games along with a few first person shooters.  Though I haven't played them for almost a couple years and now i'm starting to itch for some gaming action.  ac_cool   Do you happen to play computer games too Brick?

I didnt know Brick was into gaming either!

I use to be into gaming since I was a kid, then got into MMORPGs, like Dark age of Camelot, which I rocked at, and World of Warcraft. Eventually I didnt have the time like I use to, but I still play now and then. I still have my Super Nintendo, PS2, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. N64 somewhere too lol. I want to get a new system, or just buy it for the XboxOne, but the MMORPG of Skyrim, forgot the name, it looks awesome.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Console. I run Apple machinery, so desktop titles aren't that great. Used to be a PC gamer.

I laid claim to be the world's oldest level 50 in BF 4 in the official forum. No-one counterclaimed, so I insisted I held the record!!

Lol, thats funny and cool at the same time.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"1. A different job

2. A new caravan

3. More travel

I would love a new job, one that pays more, and was way closer to home.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"Yes Fash. Looks pretty nice now.

Well I guess it did before, but there were a few things we thought the factory could have done to better compliment the overall sleek sculpted "look"

The company They had tried to make it a bit "retro" (memories of the original of 50 yeas before) ... and very quiet  ... I'm guessing the designer would rather they not mess with the smooth sculpting by using a throwback rather ugly grille

We had previously added brown burl wood to the center console and up the center of the  dash ... the only element they missed in complimenting the of-white interior

And we had added a mellow but not silent exhaust system the put "a bit of appropriate thunder in the Thunderbird

Our pet, lol

I would LOVE to see pics of your ride! My mom use to have Thunderbirds and Firebirds. I loved those. I use to want one.

Erica Mena

I'm buying myself a new Xbox soon. Red Dead Redemption is the business !
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Everyone should post pics of their rides!!!

I suggested this thread idea once, have one at another forum. I like the idea  :thumbup:

I'll start one....

Blazor

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I'm buying myself a new Xbox soon. Red Dead Redemption is the business !

I had fun on the first one, but never finished. New one out soon aint it?

Erica Mena

Yup. My best friends 7 year old son showed me how to kill the bounty hunters and sheriffs with the bounty on my head. I started playing at 7pm and didn't stop til 7am the next morning.

Fun times
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Yup. My best friends 7 year old son showed me how to kill the bounty hunters and sheriffs with the bounty on my head. I started playing at 7pm and didn't stop til 7am the next morning.

Fun times

Thats how it goes lol. And thats why I never really have time to play games, because most games these days require a few hours at a time at least.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Was just wondering if any of you guys and gals have a wish list for this year's 2018.  ac_cool

For this year lol, I REALLY wanna finish up my Jeep. Feels like its always something with that thing, but I love it. I've replaced a lot already, next step is suspension and tires, its all wore out. My dream has always been to put 33 x 10.5" tires on it, currently has 31 x 10.5, but to achieve that it needs at least a 2" suspension and 1" body lift. Those Jeeps are picky, and so am I lol, so I wanna do it right first round with something good but that wont break the bank, a complete kit. Old Man Emu is the brand of springs Im thinking, the new Rancho RS500X shocks, either JKS or Metalcloak adjustable track bars, JKS quick disconnect sway bar links, bump stops. Will also need new tires, and debating rims while Im at it, black. All that costs though, so I may go with a cheaper route. Suspension and tires have to replaced no matter what.

Then there is the theme I been wanting to give it. Every vehicle I've owned I've always wanted to give it a theme. This Jeep, I wanna do a Tolkien theme, I've already named it Shadowfax lol. Thinking of putting that decal on the side of the hood, or Tolkien TJ, since its the TJ model. I got a couple things mocked up. Plus do a custom tire cover I think, some stickers here and there. Ordering a custom shifter knob next week, since my new Terminator transmission didnt come with a knob. Gonna put Gandalf's mark on it I think lol, maybe wood.

Also for this year, I would like to visit my brother in Seattle  ac_smile

Lol I mean to say shopping list, but if there's a wish I wouldn't mind living in a modern house next to a lake in Canada or maybe some beach house in Hong Kong.  ac_cool

I feel ya on the wish! My wish has always been a log cabin on 100 acres... and my Jeep done lol.

Quote from: "Zetsu"Currently I want to trade in my current computer for this gaming notebook

I need a computer badly, Im still on XP lol. Its a good one though.

Quote from: "Zetsu"I'm mainly a huge fan of MMORPGs, or those war strategy games along with a few first person shooters.  Though I haven't played them for almost a couple years and now i'm starting to itch for some gaming action.  ac_cool   Do you happen to play computer games too Brick?

I didnt know Brick was into gaming either!

I use to be into gaming since I was a kid, then got into MMORPGs, like Dark age of Camelot, which I rocked at, and World of Warcraft. Eventually I didnt have the time like I use to, but I still play now and then. I still have my Super Nintendo, PS2, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. N64 somewhere too lol. I want to get a new system, or just buy it for the XboxOne, but the MMORPG of Skyrim, forgot the name, it looks awesome.

Jeeps are just plain awesome IMO.  ac_cool  Not to mention I like how they  can handle really tough situations that most cars can never handle.  We used to have a Cherokee jeep too and my brother was a crappy driver, due to his awful driving he got into 4 very serious car accidents but 3 out of the 4 incidents our jeep never suffered any damage/dents etc except for a bit of paint loss, while the other cars unfortunately got crushed opened.  And then there's the fun plowing through snow barriers or thick mud puddles, lol.  Being an ex-jeep owners I can understand why you'd choose a jeep too.  ac_cool

lol Xp might be old, but imo it still beats Vista and Windows 8/9 and 10.  I miss how resource efficent xp is compared to the newer windows.  My cousin happens to be a fan of DAoC and Wow too, though I got hooked into Everquest and Guild Wars 2 and currently waiting for the new Pantheon MMO coming out this year.  I wanted to try out Elder Scroll Online too but heard it was very bland, sadly there just doesn't seem to be any good MMOs for now since WoW took the throne, lets just hope Pantheon can keep their promise.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Blazor

Jeeps are just plain awesome IMO.  ac_cool  Not to mention I like how they  can handle really tough situations that most cars can never handle.  We used to have a Cherokee jeep too and my brother was a crappy driver, due to his awful driving he got into 4 very serious car accidents but 3 out of the 4 incidents our jeep never suffered any damage/dents etc except for a bit of paint loss, while the other cars unfortunately got crushed opened.  And then there's the fun plowing through snow barriers or thick mud puddles, lol.  Being an ex-jeep owners I can understand why you'd choose a jeep too.  ac_cool

lol Xp might be old, but imo it still beats Vista and Windows 8/9 and 10.  I miss how resource efficent xp is compared to the newer windows.  My cousin happens to be a fan of DAoC and Wow too, though I got hooked into Everquest and Guild Wars 2 and currently waiting for the new Pantheon MMO coming out this year.  I wanted to try out Elder Scroll Online too but heard it was very bland, sadly there just doesn't seem to be any good MMOs for now since WoW took the throne, lets just hope Pantheon can keep their promise.  ac_unsure

I always wanted a Jeep, since I was younger. I finally got mine 12 years ago, and now Im hooked lol. Not much on the newer Jeeps, they seem to be getting bigger and fancier. I like my TJ, or a CJ mode, small and capable.

If I ever had a Cherokee, I would like one of the older 2 door models.

You're darn tootin' on what that thing can do lol! I've forded a river with water up to my headlights, crawled over rocks and trees, driven in snow almost 2 feet deep, climbed mountains, it always impresses me and gets me anywhere. I love taking the top off like I did today, and the doors off. The windshield also folds down. I wanna keep it going as long as I can, for if it ever died, a piece of me would die lol.

I like parking on piled up snow banks in parking lots lol.

You're right, those things are extremely tough. I hit a guard rail one time sliding on ice, damn state plow contributed to me doing this by throwing debris on me like a tidal wave. I was worried I fucked it up, my son told me "dad, those things were dropped from planes in the war, its fine"  :laugh:

I know you're right on XP! I really dont wanna upgrade lololol, but damn it, everything is ending support for it. I cant do my taxes or watch Vudu, etc. Everything requires at least 7. Thinking of upgrading to 7 or 8 just to get by til I get a new puter, and stay with 8 maybe. I hear 10 super sucks with ads and such.

I played DAoC for 4 years! I was a champ at that Im serious lol, maxed out. My damage caster was Aforce Tareckonwith and my tank was Nottoday Nortomorrow  :laugh:

Hate to hear that on Elder Scrolls online. I liked DAoC for the 3 realm assaults and such, storming castles, and I heard ES was like that. Wow is ok, mostly graphic wise, and quest line.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"1. A different job

2. A new caravan

3. More travel

I would love a new job, one that pays more, and was way closer to home.

Yes, your commute is ridiculous.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Right now, I would even take the same pay if I was closer to home lol. That would save me a lot in gas and time alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Right now, I would even take the same pay if I was closer to home lol. That would save me a lot in gas and time alone.

Of course you would gladly take the same pay if you were closer to home. Who wouldn't.