How Quick Things Can Change...

Started by Angry White Male, April 17, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Zetsu"How about a Japanese Idol Mel?  ac_cool

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7629/16798085078_466d6d1de1_c.jpg">

:thumbup:

I knew we would have similar tastes too in Asian women.  ac_cool  I mean we both prefer a gun free society, both drive a Honda, love nature and wildlife, have a passion in photography, against hunting as a sport, etc, and there's probably more in common, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Almost brothers!!!

Except I'm old enough to be your father...

Angry White Male

https://media1.giphy.com/media/wfrBXMdq2VJ84/giphy.gif">

Erica Mena

Asian chicks don't come with big tits huh
<t></t>

Zetsu

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Asian chicks don't come with big tits huh

You haven't seen the worst of it yet, lol, until you visit places like Hong Kong or South East Asia.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Some do, but not me.

:sad:

Angry White Male

I actually prefer small tits, believe it or not!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
http://i64.tinypic.com/2hcdahz.png">

WOO HOO!!!  ac_dance  :yahoo:  

We're taking over.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li" We're taking over.

Around here at least, you certainly are...    :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li" We're taking over.

Around here at least, you certainly are...    :sad:

We're going to buy the rest of the country too. ac_razz

Angry White Male

At the very least, shouldn't your people offer me a young, good looking, subservient, playful Asian as a good-will gesture or something?  You come and take over, so it's not that much to ask, is it?

Aryan

White Genocide in all it's glory. Soon no country will have a white majority any more, whether it be blacks, arabs or Asians replacing them, the outcome will still be the same....... no white people.  

Yet people wonder why I am the way I am?  :crazy:

Can you imagine China or Japan allowing their country to be flooded with immigrants, to the point where their native population is fast on track for total extinction?  Me neither.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"White Genocide in all it's glory. Soon no country will have a white majority any more, whether it be blacks, arabs or Asians replacing them, the outcome will still be the same....... no white people.  

Yet people wonder why I am the way I am?  :crazy:

Can you imagine China or Japan allowing their country to be flooded with immigrants, to the point where their native population is fast on track for total extinction?  Me neither.

West Europeans flooded the the rest of the world through colonialism. Karma's a bitch isn't it.

Aryan

Lame libturd excuse, we should not be held accountable for what our ancestors did hundreds of years ago.  Anyway it wasn't all bad, whites brought technology to countries which were primitive as fuck.

Bricktop

Yet most of those colonised "victims" are vibrant, wealthy and relatively safe countries. Hong Kong was a booming economy. Singapore is a miracle nation. India is growing. Canada, New Zealand and Australia are all strong nations. The US is a dominant nation.

Now, let's look at the non-colonised nations. Iran. Iraq. Egypt. Syria. Cuba. Pakistan. Uganda. Haiti. Sudan.

How's that working out for them?