Started by Anonymous, April 20, 2018, 01:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They've always known...why they never did anything is beyond me.  

But seriously...what "student who is unemployed purchases a 5 million dollar home?

Has that happened Berry?

Yes.  It doesn't make any sense.

Rich Chinese spoil their kids rotten.

That and laundered money.

Most of the Chinese wealth in Vancouver is probably legit. But, those with money that aren't, hit them with a legal sledgehammer. It makes me sick that foreign drug money is part of the reason working people in Vancouver can't own homes.

I'm wondering what is going to come of those young kids?  They have no responsibility or respect.  Racing and smashing expensive cars, acting like assholes....expecting to get CEO jobs right after high school.  How many of them will actually be qualified for a good responsible job?

Angry White Male

This has been happening for years.  We ARE being taken over by the Chinese here in a way that you would only believe if you lived here.

Much of this wealth is questionable, and has been for years.  There are two reasons it has allowed to become what it has here:  This dirty money is fueling at least some segments of the economy here, and if anyone says anything bad about an ethnic minority (even though Vancouver is now 50% Asian) they are automatically racist.

If you haven't experienced Vancouver, you have no fucking idea how bad it is with FOB (rich) Chinks flooding in here.  I posted yearbook comparisons for a reason.

I have nothing against Chinese personally, but Vancouver is another example in which mass immigration to displace Whites comes with its own set of problems, in this case organized Asian crime which is rotting BC, and Vancouver especially, from top to bottom.

The rot that is now being exposed is just the tip of the iceberg, trust me.

I feel like a fucking foreigner more and more everyday, even though I was born here.

Angry White Male

Either way, Vancouver has become a huge shithole because of immigration policies.  I have voiced my displeasure for this dump before.

Canada is just a whore that spreads her legs for the rest of the world.  You don't even have to be a citizen to buy up land here, but then again Canada will give citizenship to anyone that asks for it, so even if foreign ownership is banned it would make no difference.

I hope I can stand this place until retirement age, and then I'm getting the fuck out of this immigrant infested shithole, which has proven itself to be a failed project.

Going to find a nice quiet WHITE town somewhere on Vancouver Island or the Sunshine Coast, and let the Chinks and Paki's run this once beautiful place right into the ground without me.

Oh well...  at least I'll get a decent price for the condo when I sell.  Not only does my unit number have an 8 in it, so does the building address also, so some rich FOB Chink should pay me a premium when I'm ready to sell.

Angry White Male

Just heard that the local bowling alley here that I remember as a small child is to be torn down.  Guess what's going up in its place?  An Asian grocery store.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Has that happened Berry?

Happens ALL the time here.

Most of the multi-million dollar Chinese homes here list either the wife (homemaker) or kid (student) on the title.

This is done for a few reasons...

Erica Mena

Chinese gangsters are savages. They have zero fucks to give

The ones here in LA are feared by the most notorious gang bangers
<t></t>

Angry White Male

Triads don't give a fuck.  Human life means nothing to them.

Angry White Male

Vancouver is a weird place, and anyone that lives here knows the shit is not proper.

The women park their fucking asses here, cannot speak a word of English and don't care to, letting MY tax dollars pay for their fucking kids schooling, and for the families health care...

While they contribute NOTHING!  NADA!  Not a fucking dime of income tax paid.  All the 'wives' and 'students' job here is, is to babysit the fucking house that was bought ONLY as an investment, and NOTHING more.  Where's the husband?  Never see him!  He's in Hong Kong doing God knows what, funneling dirty money here.

You can tell this, as the Asians own some of the most unkempt yards around here, even though they may be worth millions.  They do not weed, nor mow the lawn.  They don't give a fuck.  They are happy to just have the city send them the bill when the city is forced to do it.

Vancouver is a massive shithole due to immigrants.

The Chinks here contribute nothing, other than to launder their money and have some fun in a 'free' nation, but the BMW and Mercedes dealers sure like them!

Not ALL Chinks are like this, but a good portion of the current Vancouver FOB's are.  I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't make up 50% of the fucking population here.

I'm starting to feel like a fucking foreigner in the very town I was born every time I go into the city.  Am I the only White guy left?  Seems so, in a fucking sea of Yellow and Turbans.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Chinese gangsters are savages. They have zero fucks to give

The ones here in LA are feared by the most notorious gang bangers

We don't do anything half assed, including gangbanging.

Anonymous

The Chinese and Koreans in Vancouver  are highly educated, law abiding, diligent and entrepreneurial.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"The Chinese and Koreans in Vancouver  are highly educated, law abiding, diligent and entrepreneurial.

The vast majority are.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"The Chinese and Koreans in Vancouver  are highly educated, law abiding, diligent and entrepreneurial.

You don't live here, Chink, I do.

What makes you the authority of Vancouver Chinks?