Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Had a friend over...

Started by Berry Sweet, April 21, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

..and were in my kitchen having a few saturday afternoon shots and doing some of the mordern dance moves out there...quietly, my mom come into my place and is watching us...and all like..."wtf you gals doing?"  it was so funny!

Erica Mena

Modern dance moves like what ?
<t></t>

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..and were in my kitchen having a few saturday afternoon shots and doing some of the mordern dance moves out there...quietly, my mom come into my place and is watching us...and all like..."wtf you gals doing?"  it was so funny!

I've had it the other way around. I've came home on a  Saturday afternoon and seen my Mommy partying.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..and were in my kitchen having a few saturday afternoon shots and doing some of the mordern dance moves out there...quietly, my mom come into my place and is watching us...and all like..."wtf you gals doing?"  it was so funny!

I've had it the other way around. I've came home on a  Saturday afternoon and seen my Mommy partying.

I would be pretty shocked if I went to my mother's house and seen her drinking wine on a Saturday afternoon.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not Shen. She'd join in!!!

Fucking right I would. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Anonymous

I don't know what to do with my time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

What's happening with the strike?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

What's happening with the strike?

We started winding down operations yesterday. But,  the federal labour minister ordered train crew employees to vote on the company's final offers, just hours before we were set to walk off the job. Most of us  will vote no, so a full blown strike will happen this year.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Modern dance moves like what ?

https://i.giphy.com/media/xUPGcICzQ8g26M1ah2/giphy.webp">

Berry Sweet

Saw a play tonight.. a musical...1940's style...very cool...went with mommy and had a great time!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Not Shen. She'd join in!!!

Fucking right I would. ac_dance  :yahoo:

:punk:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"doing some of the mordern dance moves out there...

I'm not fucking joking by stating that I want to master these moves, for entertainment purposes:

">