The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

INCEL Plows Into Many People in Toronto - Latest from TO Police "At least 9 dead and at least 16 injured"

Started by cc, April 23, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Trudeau is our very own clown.  Not that Harper was much better, but he wasn't as bad as Trudeau.  I voted for Harper.  The majority voted for Trudeau.  Now they can watch him fumble and fail at everything he does.  Oh well, at least he has nice hair!

I think Justin Trudeau's party got 39.5 per cent of the popular vote in 2015.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think Justin Trudeau's party got 39.5 per cent of the popular vote in 2015.
Quote from: "Angry White Male"It was still a majority vote.

That would be technically not be close to a "majority vote", but did result in a majority of riding seats

Similar in effect to how the US chooses their Pres
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"

We never get to choose. THEY put up a handful of idiots THEY choose on the media, and tell the sheep to choose from those.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

QuoteWe never get to choose
That's can be said against every so-called democracy in the world, and is correct for parliamentary systems

But, hold on a bit. Unlike other countries, the people of the US DO get to pick  from anyone who wishes to run for any high office.

As to Presidency, it's clear  that every person has the chance to vote on who the leader of any party in .... "Primaries" are decided by public vote of those who wish to run for any high office

Recent example - Trump was one of 17 "who chose to run". Primary voters from the public at large (ANYONE who wishes to vote within his party)  chose him to lead a party. Then he ran against the other party's leader and won

Same for Representatives, Senators and Governors

We don't get to do that here - leaders are decided by party insiders without the public "Primary" vote that you guys get

I understand the feeling, as your words would be 100% true here,  but all I am seeing is not even totally factual bitching about the almost democratic US method.

Rather than bitch, gimme a better way!! Gimme a workable alternative.

Suggest how else to do it.

Blazor

I understand the feeling, as your words would be 100% true here,  but all I am seeing is not even totally factual bitching about the almost democratic US method.

Rather than bitch, gimme a better way!! Gimme a workable alternative.

Suggest how else to do it.

For starters, take away corporate funded donations to these fucks. The corporations owned by THEM, give money to who THEY want. These fucks then get paraded onto national television, where we know the average American draws their decisions from. From there, they weed out the non royal bloodline folks, leaving us with a handful of royal bloodline fucks to choose from. Even if the people are actually rooting for someone on TV that is not of the bloodline, the media will stop showing those folks as often. Only giving you A, B, and C to choose from. Sheep are fooled into thinking they have a choice, but in reality, they are still picking from the evils. Its like fucking Hogan vs Macho Man, all an act.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think Justin Trudeau's party got 39.5 per cent of the popular vote in 2015.
Quote from: "Angry White Male"It was still a majority vote.

That would be technically not be close to a "majority vote", but did result in a majority of riding seats

Yes, sort of.

cc

Involuntarily Celibacy?? ... Incel Rebellion??

Toronto van attack suspect praised 'incel rebellion' for sexually-frustrated men just before deadly rampage

Alek Minassian, 25, posted on his personal Facebook page that the "rebellion has already begun" for incels — someone who was involuntarily celibate — and hailed Elliot Rodger, a 22-year-old who killed six people in a 2014 vehicle and shooting rampage near the University of California, Santa Barbara.

"Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt 4chan please. C23249161. The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!" Minassian wrote in the post.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbgV6e2V4AAHkil.jpg">

Rodger had referred to himself as an "incel" before carrying out the mass killing because he was sexually frustrated. He later committed suicide.

Facebook on Tuesday confirmed the message, posted early Monday just before the deadly attack, was made by Minassian.

Anonymous

Incel rebellion?

There are three or four males between here and VF that could be part of the movement.

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Incel rebellion?

There are three or four males between here and VF that could be part of the movement.

They are Beta males.

Van-a-Ram Boy was Beta, and was mad that he couldn't find pussy.

He was searching for Sgt 4chan, and mentioned another Beta that couldn't find pussy.

If only he had come to me for advice first, I could have afforded him the Alpha mindset.  I could have shared my experiences.

Even though I was burned by bitches, I remain Alpha...  Alpha Strong!

Just last week my ex-bitch asked me, "Will I ever see you again?"  My reply?  "No, you fucked that up when you walked out on me for no reason."

Haven't heard from the bitch since, and rightfully so!  Remaining Alpha isn't always easy, and remaining alone in these times isn't always easy either.

Only Alphas remain strong.