The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

INCEL Plows Into Many People in Toronto - Latest from TO Police "At least 9 dead and at least 16 injured"

Started by cc, April 23, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Its odd...but in situations like that, instinct kicks in.

After you've been in the battleground for a while, you learn to read offenders. The look in their eyes. The body language. The actual language. Their posture, and degree of confidence. The effects of alcohol or drugs. The context and environment. You may be aware of their history. You can tell those with mental afflictions from those just being assholes. You get to assess the reality, rather than the perception of danger. And like Canadian cops, Australian cops (other than those in Victoria) are trained to resort to lethal violence ONLY as a last resort. The primary objective is to preserve ALL lives.

That said...we now just wait patiently for Freud to chime in with his knowledge and wisdom in dealing with extremely violent situations.

Angry White Male

This Cop did things by the book.  I am sure he would have been cleared if he shot the perp full of holes, considering the circumstances, but he kept his cool.

"I have gun in my pocket" is the first sign that he doesn't have a gun in his pocket.  If he had a gun in his pocket, and wanted Police assisted suicide, he would have produced that gun.

He couldn't produce it, because it didn't exist.

Lam read that.  He readied his Baton upon takedown, and I truly did wish he would have at least gotten a couple of nice hits in Rodney King style, but the perp folded like paper and showed no physical resistance.

Either way, a quality takedown.  Lam is one Chink that I may allow into my White Homeland, for the quality of lifestyle.

cc

UPDATE - https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/alek-minassian-found-criminally-responsible-for-toronto-van-attack">BREAKING: Alek Minassian found criminally responsible for Toronto van attack

He is a convicted mass murderer.

Alek Minassian has been found guilty of 10 counts of first-degree murder and 16 of attempted murder in a highly awaited decision delivered over YouTube Wednesday morning.

In an unusual move, the judge refused to utter his name during her decision, choosing to call him "John Doe" because she wanted to deny him the infamy he sought

https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/torontosun/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/vanattackvictimsmarch3.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=564&type=webp">

In excerpts that she read from her 68-page decision, Molloy said autism spectrum disorder is eligible to be considered as a mental disorder for a possible defence under the not criminally responsible section. But Minassian's ASD did not prevent him from making a rational choice that he knew was morally wrong.

Maybe we should see that our 5 pet incel's never get behind the wheel of a vehicle?/
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403994 time=1614803025 user_id=88
UPDATE - https://server6.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/swedagbdhfl/p2/news/local-news/alek-minassian-found-criminally-responsible-for-toronto-van-attack">BREAKING: Alek Minassian found criminally responsible for Toronto van attack

Alek Minassian has been found guilty of 10 counts of first-degree murder and 16 of attempted murder in a highly awaited decision delivered over YouTube Wednesday morning.

In an unusual move, the judge refused to utter his name during her decision, choosing to call him "John Doe" because she wanted to deny him the infamy he sought

In excerpts that she read from her 68-page decision, Molloy said autism spectrum disorder is eligible to be considered as a mental disorder for a possible defence under the not criminally responsible section. But Minassian's ASD did not prevent him from making a rational choice that he knew was morally wrong.

Maybe we should see that our 5 pet incel's never get behind the wheel of a vehicle?/

Justice has been served.

Anonymous

UPDATE - https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/alek-minassian-found-criminally-responsible-for-toronto-van-attack">BREAKING: Alek Minassian found criminally responsible for Toronto van attack

https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/torontosun/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/vanattackvictimsmarch3.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=564&type=webp">

Didnn't Minassian post on VF.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=404036 time=1614824498 user_id=56

Didnn't Monassian post on VF.

Could be. I think we need to keep them all away from vehicles .. Dang, one apparently owns a dump truck

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=404038 time=1614825322 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=404036 time=1614824498 user_id=56
UPDATE - http://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/swedagbdhfl/p2/news/local-news/alek-minassian-found-criminally-responsible-for-toronto-van-attack">BREAKING: Alek Minassian found criminally responsible for Toronto van attack

Didnn't Monassian post on VF.

Could be. I think we need to keep them all away from vehicles .. Dang, one apparently owns a dump truck

But, the money that normally would be spent putting diesel in it is spent on beer.

cc

Anonymous

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=404054 time=1614832453 user_id=1689
I see old Shen Li is provoking the incels on their home turf.

Me :43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=404054 time=1614832453 user_id=1689
I see old Shen Li is provoking the incels on their home turf.

I took a look there this morning.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=404073 time=1614867215 user_id=136
The perp looks like a muslim.

No, he's Armenian and a nominal Christian.