News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Realized today that I have new neighbours!

Started by Angry White Male, April 24, 2018, 02:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I've lived here from when this building was first built, but the new neighbours will be the third owners now.

I can see why the last young couple moved...  Check out what they paid, and the insane increase in value they received when they sold...

It should be noted that the unit was listed for $379,000.  They got $420,800 for it, paying $258,000 for it less than two years ago.

Simply fucking amazing.

http://i66.tinypic.com/119pl3s.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've lived here from when this building was first built, but the new neighbours will be the third owners now.

I can see why the last young couple moved...  Check out what they paid, and the insane increase in value they received when they sold...

It should be noted that the unit was listed for $379,000.  They got $420,800 for it, paying $258,000 for it less than two years ago.

Simply fucking amazing.

http://i66.tinypic.com/119pl3s.png">

My house's value has dropped the last few years.

Angry White Male

My condo has doubled in value in the four years that I have lived here (new build).

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"My house's value has dropped the last few years.

You seemed quite proud to live in a dumpy immigrant infested area.

Of course the value will drop.

You need to live amongst us upscale Whites and upscale Asians!

Only then can you be a member of the elite upscale White/Asian club!

Angry White Male

As long as I see growth like this, I welcome dirty Honger money flooding in here!

Now where is my offering of a young, cute, playful, subservient Asian?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My house's value has dropped the last few years.

You seemed quite proud to live in a dumpy immigrant infested area.

Of course the value will drop.

You need to live amongst us upscale Whites and upscale Asians!

Only then can you be a member of the elite upscale White/Asian club!

You don't know where I live..

:001_rolleyes:

Real estate values across the province have dropped the last few years..

Carbon taxes and no pipelines to tidewaters are keeping them from rebounding.

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"You don't know where I live..  :001_rolleyes:

Admit it, that you are not amongst us elites.

Enjoy your non-elite immigrant infested neighbourhood, and be prepared to watch values go down some more as they dump it up even more.

When you are ready, join us elites in Vancouver...  We could use some Chinks like you, instead of the braindead FOB Chinks that happen to have big time dirty money that they like flooding into the market here...

Bricktop

Why don't you just fuck off.

Make other people HAPPY for once in your miserable, degenerate life.

Angry White Male

Fuck off, Steve.  Don't start shit up now because your boyfriend Dinky is absent.  I'm not here to take his place.

Berry Sweet

Are you going to introduce yourself?  Bring your classy salt n pepper shakers....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You don't know where I live..  :001_rolleyes:

Admit it, that you are not amongst us elites.

Enjoy your non-elite immigrant infested neighbourhood, and be prepared to watch values go down some more as they dump it up even more.

When you are ready, join us elites in Vancouver...  We could use some Chinks like you, instead of the braindead FOB Chinks that happen to have big time dirty money that they like flooding into the market here...

Alberta's real estate soared for many years and it will rebound if we get leadership in this province and federally..

And vice versa, your new provincial government could help burst the real estate bubble in BC.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Bring your classy salt n pepper shakers....

I guess this is the time of night when the forums get dumb.  Salt and Pepper shakers.

Yeah, salt and pepper shakers.

It wasn't funny then, and it's not funny now.

Enjoy living in poverty for the rest of your life.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Alberta's real estate soared for many years and it will rebound if we get leadership in this province and federally..

And vice versa, your new provincial government could help burst the real estate bubble in BC.

Real Estate is not tied to economy anymore, with 'globalization' of citizens.

Now it's supply and demand, and the demand could come from anywhere!

Angry White Male

One of my regrets now, is not buying a second condo and renting it out.

That would have provided me with a greater return than solid Canadian stocks, which have provided me with nothing really.

I truly did consider that, but thought I'd be 'safe' instead.  I have to remember where I live...  I forgot that, and didn't realize the gains.