News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

do we have strict initiation policies here?

Started by Anonymous, April 30, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't understand why some here insist I'm a man but I don't hold it against anyone. It seems to drive Bricktop mad and that's funny to me.

Because you are male if not a man. And like you told RW on skype without a spotty voice changer you are Freud, Gargoyle,  Panty Waste and a couple others I can't recall.

You asked for RW's help in "getting" Bricktop. I don't have a probem with you not liking anyone. But, I don't get why you feel you need to pretend to be female in order to do that?

Frood

What a convoluted stream of hearsay and prejudices!

None of that happened as you say it did.

I have become lore now.  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't understand why some here insist I'm a man but I don't hold it against anyone. It seems to drive Bricktop mad and that's funny to me.

Because you are male if not a man. And like you told RW on skype without a spotty voice changer you are Freud, Gargoyle,  Panty Waste and a couple others I can't recall.

You asked for RW's help in "getting" Bricktop. I don't have a probem with you not liking anyone. But, I don't get why you feel you need to pretend to be female in order to do that?

There is a poster on our sister forum that pretends to be a rich muslim fundamentalist. Hornung is a racist white male troll who pretends to be a  pathetic East Asian guy. Of course Odinson is so schizo he is several fake personas in one. And then there is Joe and his imaginary friends and hair.

My point is this is the state of forums today. I have decided that I will try to consider the post only and not the character behind it. I suggest you do the same.

Frood

Thanks, Seoulbro, for defending my honour.  :001_tongue:

">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Thanks, Seoulbro, for defending my honour.  :001_tongue:

You don't need me to fight your battles for you. You can go toe to toe with the best of them. I've seen you do it too. Both here and VF.

I am just reminding IHJ that this is a message board, not facebook. It's the words that matter and not the character behind it. Something Seamajor could not seem to comprehend.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Thanks, Seoulbro, for defending my honour.  :001_tongue:

You don't need me to fight your battles for you. You can go toe to toe with the best of them. I've seen you do it too. Both here and VF.

I am just reminding IHJ that this is a message board, not facebook. It's the words that matter and not the character behind it. Something Seamajor could not seem to comprehend.

You are always the voice of reason Seoul.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Frood

">
  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

There is a poster on our sister forum that pretends to be a rich muslim fundamentalist. Hornung is a racist white male troll who pretends to be a  pathetic East Asian guy. Of course Odinson is so schizo he is several fake personas in one. And then there is Joe and his imaginary friends and hair.

My point is this is the state of forums today. I have decided that I will try to consider the post only and not the character behind it. I suggest you do the same.

And little Edweird feigns being sane.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What a convoluted stream of hearsay and prejudices!

None of that happened as you say it did.

I have become lore now.  ac_toofunny

How DID it happen, then, baldy?

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"As usual. I suspect she came to see what Freud is up to, as he doesn't post at TRF much.

Have you noticed HIS post rate drop off since she re-appeared? Could he be posting at HER forum? Did she come here just to lure him to her place?

Only The Shadow knows...http://sinaiem.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/The-Shadow-Knows.jpg">

You suspect wrong, Betty Bigmouth.

Messy, tsk tsk
<t></t>

Bricktop

I've been wrong before.

But I've been right as well.

Messy is my middle name.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Bricktop"As usual. I suspect she came to see what Freud is up to, as he doesn't post at TRF much.

Have you noticed HIS post rate drop off since she re-appeared? Could he be posting at HER forum? Did she come here just to lure him to her place?

Only The Shadow knows...http://sinaiem.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/The-Shadow-Knows.jpg">

You suspect wrong, Betty Bigmouth.

Messy, tsk tsk

Hello Kylie Jenner, it's nice to see you again.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Enjoy it while you can.

This place is not for her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Enjoy it while you can.

This place is not for her.

Well, I tried.

Bricktop

We all did. But the shoe doesn't fit. She prefers a more rambunctious environment. She also has her own forum.