News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy shutting down..

Started by Berry Sweet, May 01, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What's "land a jumbo?"

A 747

Ok?  I guess it's good for preventing scratches and dents but still....waste of space.

Bricktop

Well, ours is one of the best shopping car parks in the city.

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Not here. Costco gives you a metre space between cars.

No door banging.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"I like Costco because you get $120 jeans for $25, and if they don't fit its easy to return and exchange.

You can get brands like Levi, Nautica, Calvin Klein and others for half retail store prices.

I like walking into a shop here and enquiring if they sell something particular I'm after.

'Let's see if we can get it in" as the literally Google it in front of you and quote you a massive price hike.  :negative:
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not here. Costco gives you a metre space between cars.

No door banging.

Our Costco's do the same.  The 'line' between the spaces is actually more of an elongated 'loop,' thus ensuring extra space.

Here too, they are the only ones that do that.  Most other car parks paint the stall lines so fucking close now, that one can hardly open the door on a Smart car.  Pisses me off, and explains why I get dings...

Angry White Male

I'm sort of lucky, as I live 15 minutes or so from the US border.  To be quite honest, if one wants to do a more substantial clothing item shop, it is often worth heading into Washington.  The price and selection often cannot be beat, and you can still try the clothing on for fitment (which is the biggest downfall when it comes to online clothing purchases...  the inability to try item on before purchase).

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm sort of lucky, as I live 15 minutes or so from the US border.  To be quite honest, if one wants to do a more substantial clothing item shop, it is often worth heading into Washington.  The price and selection often cannot be beat, and you can still try the clothing on for fitment (which is the biggest downfall when it comes to online clothing purchases...  the inability to try item on before purchase).

Not a far drive..they have the outlet mall there...some good prices and worth it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Not here. Costco gives you a metre space between cars.

No door banging.

Our Costco's do the same.  The 'line' between the spaces is actually more of an elongated 'loop,' thus ensuring extra space.

Here too, they are the only ones that do that.  Most other car parks paint the stall lines so fucking close now, that one can hardly open the door on a Smart car.  Pisses me off, and explains why I get dings...

Not all of them have that.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not a far drive..they have the outlet mall there...some good prices and worth it.

Exactly.  Not worth going for a pair of socks, but a large shop will pay off!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Not all of them have that.

No?  The one here does.  It's a nice touch...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Not all of them have that.

No?  The one here does.  It's a nice touch...

The newer ones have that.