Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Something is terribly wrong!!!

Started by Bricktop, May 02, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Why don't I see Lebanon. I understood there was many there ... or maybe it was just an isolated area where a lot of trouble happened a while back?

"Beaches" and bikinis comes to mind
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Looks like the Chinese like downtown Melbourne according to map...  Heavy Chinese presence.  Not quite like Vancouver, but give it time...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Why don't I see Lebanon. I understood there was many there ... or maybe it was just an isolated area where a lot of trouble happened a while back?

"Beaches" and bikinis comes to mind

They are represented in Sydney.  The map cuts out when you try to zoom in on Sydney for some reason, but if you look close before it cuts out you can mouse over Lebanese areas in Sydney...

cc

Ya. Thanks

Maybe Brick or his good friend can fill me in with the details I mentioned .. pretty sure it was Lebanese vs bikinis

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Looks like the Chinese like downtown Melbourne according to map...  Heavy Chinese presence.  Not quite like Vancouver, but give it time...

Chinese traditionally hid in Springvale but not as much anymore. They buy anywhere now.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Chinese traditionally hid in Springvale but not as much anymore. They buy anywhere now.

It's the same here.  Vancouver proper and Richmond were historically the go-to destination for Chinese, but lately they are spreading out big time.  I live in an area that was historically pretty damn White (and still is), but lately they have decided that they now want to live in this area...

Frood

Quote from: "cc"Ya. Thanks

Maybe Brick or his good friend can fill me in with the details I mentioned .. pretty sure it was Lebanese vs bikinis

Are you talking about the Cronulla riots in Sydney?
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Not sure of name, but recall beach area scene and islamics, Lebanese I think, acting out because of bikinis etc

And yes, it was a big thing at the time with many people in the end

Bricktop

Lebs are massed in Sydney, with Vietnamese and others in Cabramatta. Sydney has more Chinese than Melbourne, but not much in it. Lots of Chinese in Brisbane as well.

Melbourne is blessed with repugnant Sudanese gangs.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

That was in Sydney.  Group of Lebanese tough guys had an incident with some off-duty life guards.  Led to not-so-utopic racial relations...

Bricktop

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Check out this interactive map of Australia!  It helps you to find White suburbs!

https://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/smallmultiples.m3pciij5/page.html?access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoic21hbGxtdWx0aXBsZXMiLCJhIjoiRk4xSUp6OCJ9.GilBdBaV0oKMZgBwBqRMWA#11/-37.8486/145.3244">https://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/smallmult ... 6/145.3244">https://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/smallmultiples.m3pciij5/page.html?access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoic21hbGxtdWx0aXBsZXMiLCJhIjoiRk4xSUp6OCJ9.GilBdBaV0oKMZgBwBqRMWA#11/-37.8486/145.3244

Athens is the largest city in the world with a Greek population.

Melbourne has the second largest Greek population.

My father in law is greek. A bit of an asshole.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Bricktop

Rancidmilko

It's sad to see that some of nicest countries in the world are becoming infested with so much riffraff
There\'s always a bigger fish.