The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Attention TRF members

Started by Blazor, May 10, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rancidmilko

LOL

I remember when I was registering they asked all that info and you couldn't skip it

So I entered a bunch of Bullshit. A couple years later that bogus info started appearing around, being posted by that retard Alphanova

I laughed so hard
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Erica Mena

I was one of the few people Alpha Nova actually liked.

Even after I spammed his dry board with scat pics
<t></t>

Bricktop

Ah, the delight of flamer reminiscing...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"LOL

I remember when I was registering they asked all that info and you couldn't skip it

So I entered a bunch of Bullshit. A couple years later that bogus info started appearing around, being posted by that retard Alphanova

I laughed so hard

Who is Alphanova? A mod?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Herman"

I laughed so hard

Who is Alphanova? A mod?

He was crazy

His troll was basically PI mining and posting

Just an idiot. Glad he disappeared

Bricktop

He was in good company at TRF then.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"

I laughed so hard

Who is Alphanova? A mod?

He was crazy

What the hell would a normal guy like you post at a place like TRF?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ah, the delight of flamer reminiscing...

There was this guy, he's on that list, Wizer.

He is an ophthalmologist from NY.

That idiot posted his whole damn life on those boards

One day he started trolling me using my daughter's pics

The dumb son of a bitch had posted a bunch of pics from his office's staff, from the Christmas party or something like that

Even posted the names of the women, giving details about their lives, calling them fat

I started threatening to call his office and tell them what he was doing, send that shit to news stations, LOL

I never really thought about doing it seriously, it pissed me off that he used my daughter to attack me, but I wasn't going to destroy a guy's life over that, although he was practically begging for that to happen with all the shit he was doing

But I sure sounded like I was and that motherfucker started PMing me when he saw what I could do to him

The hairy douche begged me over and over. Funny times.

Rancidmilko

I laughed so hard

Who is Alphanova? A mod?

He was crazy

What the hell would a normal guy like you post at a place like TRF?

TRF is a good place to shoot stuff in barrels.

Some very dumb libs there and there this gypsy chick from the UK. I enjoy pestering her until she says she will kill me.

Bricktop

The dumb son of a bitch had posted a bunch of pics from his office's staff, from the Christmas party or something like that

Even posted the names of the women, giving details about their lives, calling them fat

I started threatening to call his office and tell them what he was doing, send that shit to news stations, LOL

I never really thought about doing it seriously, it pissed me off that he used my daughter to attack me, but I wasn't going to destroy a guy's life over that, although he was practically begging for that to happen with all the shit he was doing

But I sure sounded like I was and that motherfucker started PMing me when he saw what I could do to him

Which goes a long way in explaining why I walked away from that environment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Which goes a long way in explaining why I walked away from that environment.

Why would anyone walk into it.

Bricktop

There was a time when "flaming" was about humour, wit and creative writing which no-one took seriously.

But as with all things competitive, jackals like Freud and the rest of the scum squad he associates with turned it into real world combat, with PI and fake trolls being the weapons of choice, because they utterly lacked the intellectual prowess to match wits with the big kids.

Then the inmates took over the asylum, as those there for entertainment purposes stopped having fun, and, like me, walked away.

But as we've seen here, the jackals just can't stop...its their only form of social interaction, and in their mind a means of overcoming their piteous self loathing. Putting others down makes them think they're better than they are.

They live on the premise that being loathed and detested is preferable to being ignored.

Anonymous

It was a lot different from the pedestrian drivel we see today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There was a time when "flaming" was about humour, wit and creative writing which no-one took seriously.

But as with all things competitive, jackals like Freud and the rest of the scum squad he associates with turned it into real world combat, with PI and fake trolls being the weapons of choice, because they utterly lacked the intellectual prowess to match wits with the big kids.

Then the inmates took over the asylum, as those there for entertainment purposes stopped having fun, and, like me, walked away.

But as we've seen here, the jackals just can't stop...its their only form of social interaction, and in their mind a means of overcoming their piteous self loathing. Putting others down makes them think they're better than they are.

They live on the premise that being loathed and detested is preferable to being ignored.

There are a few people on these forums who crave negative attention.

Bricktop

To them, and craven creatures like Freud and his ilk, there is no such thing as bad press.

Any attention is better than the dark void of their real life, and no means are unjustified in drawing that attention.