The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Attention TRF members

Started by Blazor, May 10, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"There was a time when "flaming" was about humour, wit and creative writing which no-one took seriously.

But as with all things competitive, jackals like Freud and the rest of the scum squad he associates with turned it into real world combat, with PI and fake trolls being the weapons of choice, because they utterly lacked the intellectual prowess to match wits with the big kids.

Then the inmates took over the asylum, as those there for entertainment purposes stopped having fun, and, like me, walked away.

But as we've seen here, the jackals just can't stop...its their only form of social interaction, and in their mind a means of overcoming their piteous self loathing. Putting others down makes them think they're better than they are.

They live on the premise that being loathed and detested is preferable to being ignored.

There are a few people on these forums who crave negative attention.

:43(2):
<t></t>

Bricktop

And are you the detestable, or the detestor?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And are you the detestable, or the detestor?

I wasn't thinking of Kylie.

Bricktop

Yet she has been deeply embedded in the flame community for many years, and now hosts a forum that to all intents and purposes is a flame site in itself.

Not that I am judging. Not everyone involved in the activity is a psychological and emotional wreck, like Freud (I just loving citing him as the example because I know it pisses him off because he cannot respond without surrendering his asinine troll  :laugh: ).

In fact some of the sharpest, smartest and funniest people I've known were involved at some point. None of those are around now.

And whilst I draw no inference as to the character and nature of the present participants, its difficult not to conclude, from what I've seen lately, that the majority of them have some blatant character and personality flaws. That doesn't necessarily make them "bad", just to be avoided if you prefer not to be drawn into their own versions of murk and gloom.

Anonymous

QuoteIn fact some of the sharpest, smartest and funniest people I've known were involved at some point. None of those are around now.

If you mean TRF, you got that right. Wit is non existent on that board.

Bricktop

No. Its a spiteful, bitter, belligerent environment, dominated by seriously deranged sociopaths...one of which tried to get in here, and who is a close confidant and travel companion of Dinky Dipshit.

But, it will be gone soon.

For that reason, Fash needs to be discerning about who she admits.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. Its a spiteful, bitter, belligerent environment, dominated by seriously deranged sociopaths...one of which tried to get in here, and who is a close confidant and travel companion of Dinky Dipshit.

But, it will be gone soon.

For that reason, Fash needs to be discerning about who she admits.

Nobody wants to make this place the new TRF.

cc

There's no risk of that with Fash at the helm  ac_biggrin

https://previews.123rf.com/images/rastudio/rastudio1708/rastudio170803181/83815349-caucasian-female-ship-captain-standing-on-the-background-of-sea-and-cruise-ship-young-smiling-ship-c.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet she has been deeply embedded in the flame community for many years, and now hosts a forum that to all intents and purposes is a flame site in itself.

My site has rules and is scumbag free

Freud, IMO, is not a scumbag. He's a decent guy, atleast to me he has been.

I'm not a malicious individual. Certain losers at TRF give us decent, hardworking trolls a bad rep.
<t></t>

Bricktop

Right. Because decent guys promulgate false accusations about "grooming" and "paedophilia".

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet she has been deeply embedded in the flame community for many years, and now hosts a forum that to all intents and purposes is a flame site in itself.

I'm not a malicious individual. Certain losers at TRF give us decent, hardworking trolls a bad rep.

Who are you again?
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"

Who are you again?

It's me flea
<t></t>

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"

Who are you again?

It's me flea

LOL hey Flea
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Bricktop

I think she's pissed at my posts.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"There's no risk of that with Fash at the helm  ac_biggrin

https://previews.123rf.com/images/rastudio/rastudio1708/rastudio170803181/83815349-caucasian-female-ship-captain-standing-on-the-background-of-sea-and-cruise-ship-young-smiling-ship-c.jpg">

lol, that's how I see you cc in your former job.

:laugh: