The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here's to Brazil - Man Attempting To Rob Women And Children Has His Day Ruined By Woman Carrying A Concealed Gun

Started by cc, May 14, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I'd say its a semi auto. She looked like she flicked the safety before firing. Probably a double action, but that style of pistol was issued long after I left. We carried S&W's. .357 Magnums.

Not the smartest option, in retrospect...but they were rarely used. In fact I doubt a single person was shot by one in South Australia.

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Of course. Why didn't I pick up on that?

Oh, that's right, I'm just a farm girl and wouldn't know the differences in various firearms like you should have been instructed.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Right.

Because its nearly 40 years ago when we carried semi autos then revolvers.

Do you think things might have changed in that time frame. Like you would have been around 5 years old.

Idiot.

Frood

You're so invested in disarming people so they're victims that you'll repeatedly spout nonsense about such shit as 'she be a woman. She got a cocked gun in her purse! She dumb!'

And that's one of your own, granted off duty or not, not loaded up on psychotic drugs and fibre drinks because she can't pass a log on the Mississippi or a police check in Adelaide...

Just take your antipsychotic drugs ffs. You look like a repeat moron with a VHF repeater attached to your vapid skull. Grow up.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're so invested in disarming people so they're victims that you'll repeatedly spout nonsense about such shit as 'she be a woman. She got a cocked gun in her purse! She dumb!'

And that's one of your own, granted off duty or not, not loaded up on psychotic drugs and fibre drinks because she can't pass a log on the Mississippi or a police check in Adelaide...

Just take your antipsychotic drugs ffs. You look like a repeat moron with a VHF repeater attached to your vapid skull. Grow up.

Would you please point out the word dumb, or a derivative in the following;

Also...only in Brazil would a woman carry a cocked and ready pistol..probably with the safety off.

As I am not a police officer, how do you draw the conclusion she's one of my own...especially as she was a MILITARY police officer. A soldier, in other words.

You redefine the word "idiot". If a village advertises for one...apply. You're a shoe-in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"All just too common here nowadays. Will probably get worse before and if it ever gets better.

I told you guys they broke into my father's farm house this weekend. They took his wine stash, worth good money. Some appliances and all his tools.

And now comes the best part. The cops said they know who probably did it, but they can't go there without evidence. They also told my dad to get a gun and just shoot their asses and toss the bodies on the road next time.

Rural properties have become easy targets and it actually took a while for it to happen for the 1st time in my dad's house, considering it's a nice house for the area.

But things are totally out of control here. The retarded liberals don't seem to understand why so many people are standing up, but this is the reason, right there.

All their bullshit and ideology don't hold water when put to the test. People who didn't give a shit about politics, all of a sudden do.

And this year, for the first time, we have a hardliner right-winger as front-runner.

Of course, only because Lula is in jail. Dude has 34% of the votes.It's amazing how his name will be linked forever to the Chinese boom.

But that's what happens when you have such an ignorant and dishonest amount of people in a country.

What a frightening experience Rbn.

Rancidmilko

There was nobody at home, but even so, you can't help but feel terrible.

And when you hear the cops saying what they did, you feel like just gathering a couple killers for hire and going after the thieves.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Blazor

I've been robbed, so I know exactly how ya feel.

"Usually", if someone steals something, its someone you know.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"Pay attention. It was in her HANDBAG. I accept you have limited knowledge of women...so allow me to enlighten you.

A woman's handbag defies the laws of physics, in that the space within is bigger than the bag itself. This means that objects placed within become lost, as if placed into a black hole. Some women are known to have organised search parties simply to recover their car keys. Many mobile phones have disappeared completely, never to be seen again.

The contents of women's bags have also been a source of research by the scientific community. Given that they are required to carry few essential items, men are found wondering what else is in there. Personal hygiene products clearly are required. As is a full makeup kit. Perhaps some dental hygiene aids as well. Hair care must be catered for with combs, brushes, ties and clips.

But no man has EVER seen any of these items taken from the bag!!!

:roll:  :roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"There was nobody at home, but even so, you can't help but feel terrible.

And when you hear the cops saying what they did, you feel like just gathering a couple killers for hire and going after the thieves.

Quote from: "Blazor"I've been robbed, so I know exactly how ya feel.

I've been robbed too.  It made me furious.  if I could go back in time and shoot the cockroaches that did it I would.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I've been robbed too.  It made me furious.  if I could go back in time and shoot the cockroaches that did it I would.

I was mad as hell too. I even circled those few blocks for a couple months looking for the fucker lol. It was a bad part of town that I had to do a pizza delivery at.

I've had stuff stolen too. Car broke into. That pissed me off as well. Had to pay for another window and was still paying on the audio system that was stolen. Stuff stolen at least a few times now that I think about it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"There was nobody at home, but even so, you can't help but feel terrible.

Quote from: "Blazor"I've been robbed, so I know exactly how ya feel.

I have never been a victim, knock on wood.

Renee

My observations on this...

First the weapon appears to be similar to a Glock 43 or a Sig P365, in which case there is no external safety or hammer AND there certainly is no "Cocked and Locked" otherwise known as "condition #1" taking place.

The term "Cocked and Locked" generally refers to a single action semi-auto with the hammer in full cock, safety engaged with a round in the chamber. I'm almost certain that was not the case here....

Oh and BTW, even Peaches would know this....You know, that guy who you all claim is an effeminate lefty.... :laugh3:

Secondly, as to her technique...it was a perfectly executed single handed shoot under 10 feet. She did fine. In fact it was performed coldly, accurately, and efficiently. Her conduct after the shoot was commendable as well. She cleared the area of the assailants weapon and forced him face down so he could do nothing but bleed.

That lady did it right.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"My observations on this...

First the weapon appears to be similar to a Glock 43 or a Sig P365,

Damn, you can tell that from the video? You know your guns better than I know my golf clubs.

cc

Quote from: "Renee" That lady did it right.

She did.

As to comments about the young girl in line with bullet path, I suggest a closed look. Camera was well to the left, and not in line with bullet path making the angle of shot appear less than it was

Even allowing that, girl initially was well to the right  was being rushed off even further to the right.

She would have had to miss by a 40 degree angle to even get close to the girl .... and she was not even a single degree off target
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell