The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Here's to Brazil - Man Attempting To Rob Women And Children Has His Day Ruined By Woman Carrying A Concealed Gun

Started by cc, May 14, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"pealekind

Inventing words, now, Lance?

Just like Justin Trudeau

">

I feel like bashing that faggot's face until it can't open its eyes and mouth no more.
Get in line.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Oh, that's right, I'm just a bald, middle aged man.

Glad you finally glanced at a mirror.

Thiel

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"All just too common here nowadays. Will probably get worse before and if it ever gets better.

I told you guys they broke into my father's farm house this weekend. They took his wine stash, worth good money. Some appliances and all his tools.

And now comes the best part. The cops said they know who probably did it, but they can't go there without evidence. They also told my dad to get a gun and just shoot their asses and toss the bodies on the road next time.

Rural properties have become easy targets and it actually took a while for it to happen for the 1st time in my dad's house, considering it's a nice house for the area.

But things are totally out of control here. The retarded liberals don't seem to understand why so many people are standing up, but this is the reason, right there.

All their bullshit and ideology don't hold water when put to the test. People who didn't give a shit about politics, all of a sudden do.

And this year, for the first time, we have a hardliner right-winger as front-runner.

Of course, only because Lula is in jail. Dude has 34% of the votes.It's amazing how his name will be linked forever to the Chinese boom.

But that's what happens when you have such an ignorant and dishonest amount of people in a country.

So, you are from Brazil? I can't say I've posted with anyone from Brazil before.

What is the tax and regulation system like in your country? Competitive, archaic or something in between?
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's one of the...

">

Hope you're a Simple Minds fan.
I read the novel Boys from Brazil by Ira Levin.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It was a good read...and the movie wasn't bad.

I never saw the movie.

Bricktop

Gregory Peck played a villain. Unusual for him, as he was usually cast as the good guy.

Also Laurence Olivier and James Mason.

https://resizing.flixster.com/8mTU1acuwnraXIxV-75hpOotm6E=/206x305/v1.bTsxMTI5MDkzMTtqOzE3NzcwOzEyMDA7OTAwOzEyMDA">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Gregory Peck played a villain. Unusual for him, as he was usually cast as the good guy.

Also Laurence Olivier and James Mason.

https://resizing.flixster.com/8mTU1acuwnraXIxV-75hpOotm6E=/206x305/v1.bTsxMTI5MDkzMTtqOzE3NzcwOzEyMDA7OTAwOzEyMDA">

That's what I've heard. I just never bothered to download the movie. I'm often disappointed with movies when I read the book first.

Bricktop

Yes, me too.

This one wasn't too far removed from the book...but added nothing new. Its one of those movies made for people who can't read. Certainly don't waste money on it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes, me too.

This one wasn't too far removed from the book...but added nothing new. Its one of those movies made for people who can't read. Certainly don't waste money on it.

I would never do that.