The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Progressive intolerance 101

Started by Obvious Li, October 16, 2012, 05:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

a quote from another thread......

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "bb"i'm cool with that. i'm also cool with how memebee is.. it's a living medium that's self-regulating for the most part.

It's an inner city kindergarten for the middle aged. However, that would be an insult to both inner city residents and kindergarten children. ;)

[/b]

i like that...succinct and pretty much encapsulates the beehive........let me add,  memebee is a case study in the intolerance of the rabidly progressive left.....any other opinions are treated with derision, insults, vitriol and a marshaling to arms of the sycophants who post in support of the three queens...so be it.......if you are cool with it then all is well at memebee.....

it is also a microcosmic example of the intolerence exhibited by the "progressive" left (their word) in all aspects of government, the media, unions, the work place and all other aspects of life these days......

when the progressives are faced with the truth regarding pretty much any of their misguided premises they literally come "unglued" (that word again) and call in all their supporters to attack with full force and fury....their belief being that if they cannot win an argument using truth, honesty and reason then lie like hell, repeat the lie as often as possible and make lots of noise.......

same things happens on memebee.....one of the more conservative posters will post something the progressives don't like (which covers a very wide spectrum).....immediately mimi, bb or blurt attack trying to shame or bully the poster into recanting.....this is also a signal for the second tier progressive sycophants to get involved and start piling on...rw,eu,jack,yamada,socks,homero,gaybob,ghost and a few more........now knowing they can't persuade anyone with their version of what is right they resort to type and just start slinging shit in all directions until the thread dies a natural death.....unless of course it is a thread started by one of them and involves millions of cat pictures or utube videos...but hey...were cool with that

Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "kiki"eat shit cunt

lol@youfoolishcowardlyperson.com.............grow up and get a pair

Romero

"Progressives are so intolerant. Other opinions are treated with derision, insults, and vitriol. Allow me to explain who I hate and how much I hate them."

:lol:  You are certainly the epitome of tolerance, Obvious!

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"One of the best(awful actually) example was the contuous mass dogpile on conan. I have rarely seen a poster bullied, harrassed, harangued, goaded, chided and berated the way he was. It was second the second tier toadies of course that carried out the dirty work. It was stomach turning and showed a true dearth of leadership from mods. Not soemthing the bee should be proud of.

Are you talking about before he threw a temper tantrum and insulted everyone because his thread was moved, or after?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"a quote from another thread......

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "bb"i'm cool with that. i'm also cool with how memebee is.. it's a living medium that's self-regulating for the most part.

It's an inner city kindergarten for the middle aged. However, that would be an insult to both inner city residents and kindergarten children. ;)

[/b]

i like that...succinct and pretty much encapsulates the beehive........let me add,  memebee is a case study in the intolerance of the rabidly progressive left.....any other opinions are treated with derision, insults, vitriol and a marshaling to arms of the sycophants who post in support of the three queens...so be it.......if you are cool with it then all is well at memebee.....

it is also a microcosmic example of the intolerence exhibited by the "progressive" left (their word) in all aspects of government, the media, unions, the work place and all other aspects of life these days......

when the progressives are faced with the truth regarding pretty much any of their misguided premises they literally come "unglued" (that word again) and call in all their supporters to attack with full force and fury....their belief being that if they cannot win an argument using truth, honesty and reason then lie like hell, repeat the lie as often as possible and make lots of noise.......

same things happens on memebee.....one of the more conservative posters will post something the progressives don't like (which covers a very wide spectrum).....immediately mimi, bb or blurt attack trying to shame or bully the poster into recanting.....this is also a signal for the second tier progressive sycophants to get involved and start piling on...rw,eu,jack,yamada,socks,homero,gaybob,ghost and a few more........now knowing they can't persuade anyone with their version of what is right they resort to type and just start slinging shit in all directions until the thread dies a natural death.....unless of course it is a thread started by one of them and involves millions of cat pictures or utube videos...but hey...were cool with that

I took a look at that forum about one year ago after being prompted to give it a try.

I read a few pages and could read no more....

High school gang bullying tactics are the modus operandi against anyone who has the gall to write a thought that differs from what the majority says is kosher.

They get away with it because either that forum is not modded or the mods are taking a long sabbatical...or maybe the mods are part of the mob, I don't know.

I have never observed such mass wierdness or immaturity on any forum and worse than that they seem to think they are intelligent.

If a poster or two has a meltdown it is not surprising, I know I would if I was repeatedly pounced upon by a howling pack of vigilantes.

I will give that forum a wide berth and quite frankly I don't understand why any grown up would waste their time there.

Obvious Li

I took a look at that forum about one year ago after being prompted to give it a try.

High school gang bullying tactics are the modus operandi against anyone who has the gall to write a thought that differs from what the majority says is kosher.

They get away with it because either that forum is not modded or the mods are taking a long sabbatical...or maybe the mods are part of the mob, I don't know.

I have never observed such mass wierdness or immaturity on any forum and worse than that they seem to think they are intelligent.

If a poster or two has a meltdown it is not surprising, I know I would if I was repeatedly pounced upon by a howling pack of vigilantes.

I will give that forum a wide berth and quite frankly I don't understand why any grown up would waste their time there.

i pretty much agree with your points Formosan....it started out ok....most of them/us came from the old DV forum and were tired of the immature bullshit that had taken over that place....initially, there was a good mix and we had lots of heated debates and discussions......however about 2 years ago DV shut down and all the malcontents, missfits, basement dwellers, adolescents and general low lifes moved from DV to memebee and took it over....management did nothing to discourage these retards and in fact encouraged them.....additional to that they had some perverts from toronto and montreal come on board and add to the pack.......so for the last several months the forum has become (as you say) a howling pack of gay leftard vigilantes who tolerate no dissent....which is perfectly ok.....however, they can all go fuck them selves as far as i am concerned.......my only concern is that they come to this forum and take it over as well.....i hope the admin here is on the ball or this place will die as well.......memebee cannot sustain itself with the fucktard posters it now has...

Rand

Quote from: "Obvious Li"I took a look at that forum about one year ago after being prompted to give it a try.

i pretty much agree with your points Formosan....it started out ok....most of them/us came from the old DV forum and were tired of the immature bullshit that had taken over that place....initially, there was a good mix and we had lots of heated debates and discussions......however about 2 years ago DV shut down and all the malcontents, missfits, basement dwellers, adolescents and general low lifes moved from DV to memebee and took it over....management did nothing to discourage these retards and in fact encouraged them.....additional to that they had some perverts from toronto and montreal come on board and add to the pack.......so for the last several months the forum has become (as you say) a howling pack of gay leftard vigilantes who tolerate no dissent....which is perfectly ok.....however, they can all go fuck them selves as far as i am concerned.......my only concern is that they come to this forum and take it over as well.....i hope the admin here is on the ball or this place will die as well.......memebee cannot sustain itself with the fucktard posters it now has...

We take your criticisms seriously guys/gals and remain vigilant here. We don't want a cloned  jerk-off site as that one. It will die a natural as most of the best have come over here. Individuals will have fair warning as we stricter in our quest here.

cc

Quotememebee cannot sustain itself with the fucktard posters it now has...
Actually it may survive depending on the desired volume. I get the impression that is exactly the way the gang want it to be. I hope it does. Dropping little group-unpopular baits, getting an initial reaction and then watching the gang rush to support each other  is good for light fun when I'm bored.

As for you, Q. Go sit down and pee
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Securious