Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Filipinos protest against China

Started by Laughing Out Loud, August 10, 2013, 01:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Out Loud

MANILA, Philippines - Some 2,000 protesters from 30 groups led by the West Philippine Sea Coalition converged at the Chinese consular office in Makati City yesterday to mark the second "Global Day of Protest" against China.

Bearing placards printed with "Our Soil, Our Soil" and "China Respect Philippine Sovereignty," the protesters began gathering in front of the Chinese consular office along Gil Puyat Avenue for the kick-off of the global day of protest at noon.

They accused China of "gunboat diplomacy," demonstrating against the Asian giant's moves to stake its claims in the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea).

Riot police cordoned off the entrance to an office building housing the Chinese consulate as an estimated 1,000 demonstrators took Beijing to task for "bullying" the Philippines.

Emman Hizon of Akbayan and spokesperson for the West Philippine Sea Coalition said the protest was staged simultaneously with similar protest actions in the United States, Saipan and Rome.

"It is a global day of action to oppose China's aggression on the integral territory of the Philippines and to defend our territory and national sovereignty," Hizon said.

Laughing Out Loud

In related news the CCP propaganda machine spun the protests as small and directed against the presidency of Benigno Aquino Jr.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Keep it up with your homophobic, racist, hate filled lies, Shen Li.  I wonder how far the libel laws will go now that it has extended to the internet.

Phone the fucking cops you pathetically effeminate psychotic shrimpdicked crybaby. They will just give you the phone number of a shrink.

Anonymous

There you go psycho.

Vancouver Mental Health Emergency Services - 24 Hour Mental Health Crisis Line - Telephone - Vancouver

https://www.vch.ca/403/7676/?program_id=10453">https://www.vch.ca/403/7676/?program_id=10453

Give em a call.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Your friend, Mark Marek who ran the racist sinophobic website has been arrested and is now out on bail for a second time, awaiting his trial for corrupting morals and maybe charged with hate crimes.

First of all this is NOT my forum and secondly Fash would not allow a vid of a real murder.

Odinson

I would think that the police has better things to do than chase bit-thugs. If I would be a police officer, I would fall off my chair laughing if some1 brought me a cyberbullying case.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I would think that the police has better things to do than chase bit-thugs. If I would be a police officer, I would fall off my chair laughing if some1 brought me a posy-picking case.

When you are as delicate as green homo posies can be dangerous. :lol:

Odinson

It has to be something real nasty and it has to start crowds moving for the police to get involved.

Anonymous

^^So when are they coming to Edmonton  to arrest me for not being more sympathetic to deranged virgin stalkers like you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"It has to be something real nasty and it has to start crowds moving for the police to get involved.

Green homo is so fucking insane he prolly actually believes that coming to this forum and hurling abuse back and forth makes him a victim. Like CC said, he should stick to posy picking when he is allowed out of his cell at the mental institution.

Odinson

Where and when and why this lunacy got started?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Where and when and why this lunacy got started?

I first encountered it about three years ago on a now defunct forum. At first I thought he was a troll, but now I realize he really is this crazy.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Where and when and why this lunacy got started?

I just hope if Green_Hornet does call the police on us they can direct him to the help he needs so desparately.