Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Fash, Ban Green Hornut Permanently

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2013, 10:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I know it is a small forum and you want the thread counts, but he is completely delusional, he wants to have this place shut down and he is bad for morale. I know your policy about not banning anyone, but for gawd sakes make an exception this one time.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I know it is a small forum and you want the thread counts, but he is completely delusional, he wants to have this place shut down and he is bad for morale. I know your policy about not banning anyone, but for gawd sakes make an exception this one time.

show me some skin kitten....and i'll delete the motherfucker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I know it is a small forum and you want the thread counts, but he is completely delusional, he wants to have this place shut down and he is bad for morale. I know your policy about not banning anyone, but for gawd sakes make an exception this one time.

My policy is no banning..

However, Obvious Li has delete privileges too..

How he decides to use it is entirely up to him...hint, hint.

cc

Do you need it notarized? Do it. He has always been a fool and does not get off because he is a nut case

1, He tries to shut down sites with google and or police (claims to) whether actual or threat, that cannot be allowed

2. He reports things to police, if true ... whether actual or threat, that cannot be allowed

3. Now he is on Fash's case trying to paint her a monster ... maybe even to police .. he claims .. again, whether actual or threat, that cannot be allowed

Any one of the above should be a forfeiture of his right to post .. forever

That's the way I see it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Do you need it notarized? Do it. He has always been a fool and does not get off because he is a nut case

1, He tries to shut down sites with google and or police (claims to) whether actual or threat, that cannot be allowed

2. He reports things to police, if true ... whether actual or threat, that cannot be allowed

3. Now he is on Fash's case trying to paint her a monster ... maybe even to police .. he claims .. again, whether actual or threat, that cannot be allowed

That's the way I see it

it seems we have a consensus amongst the group...his posts will be deleted as and when i find them.......hopefully he will see the lite and move on to another site.....cheerio

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Do you need it notarized? Do it. He has always been a fool and does not get off because he is a nut case

That's the way I see it

That`s the way I see it too cc. GH actually called the cops and told them Fash is bullying him. That alone should get him tarred and fathered.

He should have been kicked off the first time he started calling the cops and Google, but I realize Fash has a big heart. I will not miss wading through his same old same old.

Odinson

This dicussion is endless, ban him and that is the end of it. Ban him from every forum.

We do not get any fun tormenting that freak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"This dicussion is endless, ban him and that is the end of it. Ban him from every forum.

GH is a freak, but he knows he can get away with his ratting and threats here. The mod on Asian Corner is the nicest person in forum land and he takes advantage of her perceived weakness. I agree that this must stop.

Odinson

It makes no sense keeping him here. Make me a moderator and I will permanently ban him.

Dudes been spamming for 3 years according to Shen Li... Some progress is needed.

Rambo Wong

I will. I will ask on your behalf for professional counseling for you and Shen Li when they have a seminar on posy-picking next month.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"It makes no sense keeping him here. Make me a moderator and I will permanently ban him.

Dudes been spamming for 3 years according to Shen Li... Some progress is needed.

That's not a lie Odinson. He has been wasting the police's time and trying to shut down any forum that has people he does not like.

He compared me to Mark Marek. Maybe I should sue the lunatic for libel. ;)

Odinson

So the faggots other account was banned and now he came back using another account.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"This dicussion is endless, ban him and that is the end of it. Ban him from every forum.

Green_Hornet is the most mentally ill person I have seen on any forum..

It would be cruel to make fin of him, but I see a tougher line is needed in dealing with him..

He should not be posting on any forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"So the faggots other account was banned and now he came back using another account.

Green_Hornet was not banned, but Mr. Obvious Li is deleting every one of his posts.

Rambo Wong