The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

a discreditable driving instructor i met today

Started by jaysings, August 19, 2013, 08:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "jaysings"I had made an appointment with a driving instructor few days ago. After that when and where we met had been settled down, I was assuming he would keep his words.

when i arrived icbc, i texted him once, but he didn't resend me any message. then i tried to contact him by phone call, and he picked up the call and stammered if he could come or not. He asked me to wait 5 more minutes( i guessed he couldn't make it because he was instructing someone else during the time he was supposed to have been instructing me). then he called me back again, and he couldn't make it until 25 minutes later. i told him that i decided to find other instructors and let him go fuck himself.

he made me sulk today

Are you trying to go for class 7 or class 5?

I shouldn't answer for him, but I know he is trying to get a class 5 license.

Vancouver

I am planning to go for the class 5 this Fall.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I am planning to go for the class 5 this Fall.

How does it work in BC VancouverGuy?

You get a class 7, GDL and then a class 5?

Vancouver

You get the novice license the class 7 then you go for the full license known as class 5. I'm not gonna take any lessons. Have been driving almost daily for the past 2 years and have a good idea how the class 5 road test will be like. I just need to get used to driving with both hands again.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"You get the novice license the class 7 then you go for the full license known as class 5. I'm not gonna take any lessons. Have been driving almost daily for the past 2 years and have a good idea how the class 5 road test will be like. I just need to get used to driving with both hands again.

You will lose points if you don't..

When is your road exam?

jaysings

Quote from: "jaysings"I had made an appointment with a driving instructor few days ago. After that when and where we met had been settled down, I was assuming he would keep his words.

when i arrived icbc, i texted him once, but he didn't resend me any message. then i tried to contact him by phone call, and he picked up the call and stammered if he could come or not. He asked me to wait 5 more minutes( i guessed he couldn't make it because he was instructing someone else during the time he was supposed to have been instructing me). then he called me back again, and he couldn't make it until 25 minutes later. i told him that i decided to find other instructors and let him go fuck himself.

he made me sulk today

Are you trying to go for class 7 or class 5?

class 5 :D

jaysings

really? where are u living? where i'm going for the test is nearby macdonald street

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

How does it work in BC VancouverGuy?

You get a class 7, GDL and then a class 5?

only class 7 and class 5 are vaild for BC drivers to drive on roads (without an accompanyment of a 25 years old person with a class 5 license).

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

really? where are u living? where i'm going for the test is nearby macdonald street

Don't stress too much about it Jaysings.

Vancouver

My road test for the class 7 was at Burnaby near Gilmore skytrain station. I think that's where I'm gonna go again.
Time is malleable

jaysings

i hope so

maybe i'll be better this time because i've learnt a lesson from the last failure

Anonymous

i hope so

maybe i'll be better this time because i've learnt a lesson from the last failure

That's the way I see it too Jaysings.

jaysings

My road test for the class 7 was at Burnaby near Gilmore skytrain station. I think that's where I'm gonna go again.

oh burnaby.... although i'm living very close to burnaby, i prefer to take the test in vancouver because i have the same reason as yours

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"Isn't it funny how a picture of you can look different when you put it online? The pixels, color, size everything makes you look different than in real life  :lol:

my face in this avatar is closer to my recent looking because i've been having black hair for a year

Ahh that's it! The hair!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

You asian guys should wear hairstyles likes you see in the movies.