Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Finally, A Cop Is Held Accountable

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2013, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Odinson"What the fuck is the problem? The asshole was commanded to drop the knife... He did not. He was a threat,

Be glad that he got put down before he hurt somebody. No sane man walks around with a knife in his hand. I don´t think he was collecting money for the red cross.

Exactly, he probably wasn't sane and therefore needed someone to step in and help him. But no one did.   :(

Annie, he was in an empty streetcar and he was no threat to anyone. That cop is a murderer.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"What the fuck is the problem? The asshole was commanded to drop the knife... He did not. He was a threat,

Be glad that he got put down before he hurt somebody. No sane man walks around with a knife in his hand. I don´t think he was collecting money for the red cross.

Exactly, he probably wasn't sane and therefore needed someone to step in and help him. But no one did.   :(

He got put down like an animal whom he was. A weapon waving animal deserves no less.

The police is pestered all the time for putting down baboons.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Annie, he was in an empty streetcar and he was no threat to anyone. That cop is a murderer.

In an empty streetcar waving a stabbing weapon because all of us do that on our spare time.

He didn´t follow the police officers orders and got what was coming to stabby joe.

Odinson

Are you chinkies somehow retarded? Your crap certainly is made by a person suffering of a down syndrome. Chinese weapons are top quality.... Jamming after 10 shots.