The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

School Shooting - Not Good - 8 - 10 killed in shooting at Texas' Santa Fe High School

Started by cc, May 18, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Saw this in my news search today--

White supremacy is at the heart of most mass shootings in the United States. (no its not)

News emerged Friday afternoon that the suspect in custody for killing at least 10 people at Santa Fe High School near Houston, Texas, is 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, who had previously posted photos of Nazi regalia on his social media accounts, according to local TV station KHOU11. (he also had a hammer and sickle--antifa communist regalia, but why be honest and point that out?)

This tragedy is only the latest mass shooting in the United States — the majority of which are connected to white supremacy. (redundant and wrong again)

"Most of the statistics on the demographics of mass shooters that I've seen show that roughly three-quarters of mass shooters are white males," says Mike King, an assistant professor of criminal justice at Bridgewater State University. "There is clearly a durable pattern of these shooters being disproportionately white and male." (because whites are the majority in the US so they are the majority of the shooters, duh)

Its amazing what kind of trash appears in mainstream media these day.  Deliberate lies, omissions, inaccuracies etc all to push an agenda.

Every tragedy in the USA, deliberate or not is exploited for political purposes.[/quote]
If there's a storm it's climate change and we must act. Act meaning people pay more.

Bricktop

How does one fight white supremacy, exactly?

And how many of the victims were white?

Note the authors name. Indian or Sri Lankan.

Angry White Male

The shooter had a Greek name.  Are Greeks even considered White?  Not sure...

Rancidmilko

Kid is as white as they get.

There is something seriously wrong today.

It's funny that here we rarely have school shootings like that. Usually it's just a teacher getting stabbed or some high school love triangle.

Of course, no doubt that it would be a lot more common here if we had the same access to weapons as the Americans do

But when you have kids who live comfortable lives shooting scores, there's something very wrong with the very core of a society.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Rancidmilko

All too familiar

Weirdo with no friends, poor hygiene habits, bullied by the whole school

Probably read too much liberal propaganda and decided to do something about it

https://s2.glbimg.com/oQvife8kfD5gxJvxSDOqnJeo_rU=/0x0:568x288/1600x0/smart/filters:strip_icc%28%29/i.s3.glbimg.com/v1/AUTH_59edd422c0c84a879bd37670ae4f538a/internal_photos/bs/2018/l/v/8F1EaQR46BxojbTjRxPA/f03c33da.png">
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Angry White Male

It's your standard 'angry at the world type.'  Not sure these individuals have any real political leaning...

Some people just 'don't fit in.'  And High School can be a tough time for many...

Most kids just 'ride it out,' knowing they'll be done in a couple of years or so.  That's what I did.  That's what most do...

I guess there'll always be the odd one that 'goes rogue.'

This kid avoided shooting people he liked, so the lesson is?  Try to be respectful to all people, even if you don't like them!  Sometimes you don't know who you're dealing with!

cc

It was not because he "liked" them.

He spared those "he thought might say nice things about him" once it was over

strange how strange / broken minds work
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Texas school shooting suspect targeted girl who denied his advances, her mother says

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/20/texas-school-shooter-targeted-girl-who-denied-his-advances-her-mother-says.html">Shooting victim's mom claims suspect bothered her daughter for months prior to rampage

The mother of a 16-year-old girl who was killed along with nine others in Friday's shooting at a Texas high school says she believes the suspect intentionally targeted her daughter.

Sadie Rodriguez, mother of Shana Fisher, said suspect Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, repeatedly made advances toward her daughter in the four months leading up to the deadly shooting.

Pagourtzis was an ex-boyfriend of Fisher's best friend, Rodriguez added.

"He kept making advances on her and she repeatedly told him no," Rodriguez told the Los Angeles Times via Facebook Messenger. "He continued to get more aggressive."

The grieving mother said the week before the shooting, Fisher "stood up to him" and "embarrassed him in class."

"A week later he opens fire on everyone he didn't like," she wrote. "Shana being the first one."
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"It was not because he "liked" them.

Yeah, it is.  Don't try to over-analyze the situation.

If he didn't 'like' them, he would have shot them.

Angry White Male

I often question why there is the increase we see in shootings like this, especially in the US.  I don't buy the fact that it's simply 'easy access to guns,' since most Western nations ALL used to have 'easy access to guns,' but things like this rarely happened then.  I also don't buy that it's 'violent video games' or 'violent movies' either.

What changed then?  Perhaps it is the family unit.  Latchkey kids, improper parental support, single parent households...  I don't know.  Mental Health certainly plays a part no doubt, but then why weren't the mentally ill doing this 50 years ago?  I know there were always rogues, but they were few and far between.

Maybe in the 'good old days' kids were instilled by Mom and Dad the meaning of right from wrong, even if a belt was needed.  Maybe there was more support from both a Mother and a Father, and siblings also.  Perhaps there was more 'interaction' with others, either due to Church or whatever, or just daily outings.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, ask the yanks.

They will have the answer for you.

This isn't a flame forum.

What do our American posters here have to do with things?

Bricktop

Angry White Male

You're a fucking idiot.  I'm done with you at this point.  On ignore you go!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You're a fucking idiot.  I'm done with you at this point.  On ignore you go!

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.20cents-video.com%2Fuserdata%2Fanimated-gif%2Flibrary%2Fbirthday_celebration_500_clr_14174.gif&f=1">