News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This is what happens without front plate/crane screw...

Started by Angry White Male, May 19, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

So, is forum now a main page gun forum for the purpose of "us being there for him" whenever our resident attention whore needs attention?

May I suggest combining them ALL into one thread (which stuck on repeat  OP should have done)

as opposed to the other reasonable alternative  of shooting them all dead?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"May I suggest combining them ALL into one thread (which stuck on repeat  OP should have done)

May I suggest you stay the fuck out of my threads if you don't like them, you dumb bitch?

Gonna start crying again, CC?  Seems to be a common fucking theme with you lately.

A couple of threads already too much for you?  Slow day around the forums, so you feel it your need to start 'suggesting things' around here again?

I'll give you the same advice I gave to Bricktop:  If you don't like my threads, simply stay the fuck out of them.  It's a concept so simple, that even the mentally challenged can understand.

Do you see me complaining about your hundreds and hundreds of Muslim threads?  No.  You know why?  It is my choice whether or not I want to read them and contribute to them.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"So, is forum now a main page gun forum for the purpose of "us being there for him" whenever our resident attention whore needs attention?

May I suggest combining them ALL into one thread (which stuck on repeat  OP should have done)

I tried that.

Give them their own subforum. Fucking gunfreaks are the cause of so much misery.

Angry White Male

If you two don't like my threads, stay the fuck outta them!

I could explain this concept to a retard, so it shows me the type of posters here that we're actually really dealing with.

Of course, just like two little kids throwing a tantrum, I'm sure Fash will eventually cater to, and coddle you two little babies...  And then even change your shitty diapers just to make sure you're 'comfortable.'

Angry White Male

And then she can ban me for 'harassing you,' even though you two useless idiots were the ones in my thread causing shit...

I've come to expect massive double standards here, as Fash is cut from the same cheap cloth as Evs and Mimi.

They all want 'free speech,' but only free speech for themselves.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "cc"So, is forum now a main page gun forum for the purpose of "us being there for him" whenever our resident attention whore needs attention?

Give them their own subforum. Fucking gunfreaks are the cause of so much misery.

That's not what I'm saying

It's one person (a lame NOTORIOUS attention whore) making MANY threads on the SAME basic topic

Period [size=200].[/size]

Bricktop

Mel, Mel...don't take this personally, son.

Its about the guns. Not you. You're just an asshole.

Think of it as my personal stand against killing machines.

https://postmediacanadadotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/ban-guns-522285307821.jpg?w=640">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"
That's not what I'm saying

It's one person (a lame attention whore) making MANY threads on the SAME basic topic

Period [size=200].[/size]

Then stay the fuck out of them, you retarded bitch.  It's a simple concept.

cc

Stop making repetitive threads to satisfy your ferocious need for attention ... like a little girl

It's a simple concept.

Angry White Male

You're the one in my threads, pissing and moaning.  You do not see the irony of this?

You're dumber than I thought!

cc

No irony to it - Just the abject stupidity of an attention whore

Just stop cluttering up the board with your attention whoring

Bricktop

I think Mel is demonstrating his manliness in the only way he knows how.

"I'm a real man. I gots a GUN".

I guess when you look in a mirror and know that nobody likes you, its all you've got.

cc

Absolutely

Maybe it's the only "gun" he has that works ... ya think?

Sure looks that way

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"No irony to it - Just stupidity of an attention whore

Just stop cluttering up the board with your attention whoring

Stay in the Muslim subforum.  You really aren't capable of posting properly outside of that sub, and that's why it was created.

Go back to where you belong, and stop shitting up my threads.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"

Maybe it's the only "gun" he has that works

Beyond doubt. Testicular replacement therapy.