Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

B@stard Factory

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Bastard Factory was hardly a bastion of enlightenment and sturdy, intellectual debate.

I wouldn't expect much else from someone who calls himself Bastard Factory.

He's OK.

Smart cookie. Nowhere near the level of idiocy of some of his former members. He'd been in the Scouse, DSM, Mona and Wazzup class.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Bastard Factory was hardly a bastion of enlightenment and sturdy, intellectual debate.

I wouldn't expect much else from someone who calls himself Bastard Factory.

He's OK.

Smart cookie. Nowhere near the level of idiocy of some of his former members. He'd been in the Scouse, DSM, Mona and Wazzup class.

They are all contributing posters. Not equally though.

Bricktop

No...but I think people here will find BF a good guy. It was a shame his forum was infested with retards like Dilf, Irish Kam, Gallium, Seamajor (Twenty Dollars) and Wazzup.

JOKING Wazzer!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No...but I think people here will find BF a good guy. It was a shame his forum was infested with retards like Dilf, Irish Kam, Gallium, Seamajor (Twenty Dollars) and Wazzup.

JOKING Wazzer!!!

I don't mind Kam and Dilf if they are confined to the right subs..

The only two posters from BF we will never allow back here are Gallium and Twenty Dollars(Seamajor).

Bricktop

Deranged doltards, both.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
The only two posters from BF we will never allow back here are Gallium and Twenty Dollars(Seamajor).

That decision is disputed by nobody anywhere.

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2002a10d36260fd84e9d0e514fdb38d3/tumblr_p91y82I8TP1ris16so1_500.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/2002a10d36260fd84e9d0e514fdb38d3/tumblr_p91y82I8TP1ris16so1_500.gif">

lol realgrimm.

Bricktop

Everybody gets a chance.

I was referring to the forum, not the individual. Or his MANY alts...which was a bit naughty.

I'd add that I must humbly apologise to the former BF members who've joined us here, with the exception of the clowns mentioned above. They are great members, and brought some real fun and interest to our group. I hope I have them right...

Scouse

Wazzup

Realgrimm

DSM

If I've missed anyone sue me, but thanks guys. My initial apprehension at you joining was ill founded and I am sorry for that.

Anonymous

Everybody gets a chance.

I was referring to the forum, not the individual. Or his MANY alts...which was a bit naughty.

I'd add that I must humbly apologise to the former BF members who've joined us here, with the exception of the clowns mentioned above. They are great members, and brought some real fun and interest to our group. I hope I have them right...

Scouse

Wazzup

Realgrimm

DSM

If I've missed anyone sue me, but thanks guys. My initial apprehension at you joining was ill founded and I am sorry for that.

Each one of those posters is unique.

Bricktop

That's about the best adjective you could apply. Some, of course, are more unique than others.

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Everybody gets a chance.

Scouse

Wazzup

Realgrimm

DSM

Each one of those posters is unique.

Yes, they are and welcome additions.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Did I miss anyone???

Did you mention shin?

He seems to have disappeared.

Cronus

Quote from: "Bricktop"Did I miss anyone???

Did you mention shin?

He seems to have disappeared.

I checked over there and he has not posted since March and in April here. I'm sure he will poke his head in somewhere along the line.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....