The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Why restrooms are for "paying customers only."

Started by Angry White Male, May 21, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We got "Diversified" yesterday

Our usual late afternoon espresso and walk / sit in the park was espressol-ess today

The suckers were learning about how to be diverse and turn their shop into a zoo full of not customers

I hope there is enough room in the place to get in and get coffees today

They had it closed down to teach staff about how to be nice to panhandlers and squatters? Or more likely, how to stay viable.

cc

Yes  ... Much as I have always hated Starbucks head honcho progs  .. and espresso good but not quite  the best  

the location is steps away from where we often go to spend "peace" time under a beautiful small forest of local and exotic trees .. . so too handy to not pick up a coffee to enjoy within the trees

but, diversity .. or something  :wink:  ...  was happening yesterday

We had hoped they would let us in so we could learn how to be better people ... but ... nope!!  :sad:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes  ... Much as I have always hated Starbucks head honcho progs  .. and espresso good but not quite  the best  

the location is steps away from where we often go to spend "peace" time under a beautiful small forest of local and exotic trees .. . so too handy to not pick up a coffee to enjoy within the trees

but, diversity .. or something  :wink:  ...  was happening yesterday

We had hoped they would let us in so we could learn how to be better people ... but ... nope!!

You should have told them you won't buy anything and they would have to open their doors to you. :laugh3:

cc

Wish we had you with us to clue us in ... we didn't think of that one .. . then once inside, order before they realize they have been tricked

It will be open today, but not sure if we will be able to squeeze into the place  ac_smile

Maybe they will set up a window service so customers can get a coffee?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

I might try a little social experiment at the local starbucks some time.  Buy a McDonalds coffee and sit there with it for a while, see if they say anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I might try a little social experiment at the local starbucks some time.  Buy a McDonalds coffee and sit there with it for a while, see if they say anything.

Please share the results of your experiment with the rest of the class here.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I might try a little social experiment at the local starbucks some time.  Buy a McDonalds coffee and sit there with it for a while, see if they say anything.

Please share the results of your experiment with the rest of the class here.
If I do it I will be sure to tell you all what happened.

Anonymous

All of this reminds me of my time when I was a waitress in a Chinese restaurant..

The owners strictly enforced the washrooms for paying customers only policy.