Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

So, think YOU'RE having a bad day?

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Why don't you two take advantage of the new gay marriage laws in OZ, instead of fucking up EVERY SINGLE THREAD!

You know I'm all for 'free speech' and shit, but really...  Every single thread?

Bricktop

Talk to Aaron. He can't help himself. Every time he sees the word "Bricktop" his hands lurch for the keyboard.

Angry White Male

Neither of you two can help it.  I understand the passion and connection that exists between you two...  It's a savage, basic emotional connection that exists at the core level of the cerebrum.

It's because of people like you two that Australia legalized gay marriage.  You know that, right?

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"The retort of a coward.

Whatever.

Whatever is a retort of a coward?  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Why don't you two take advantage of the new gay marriage laws in OZ, instead of fucking up EVERY SINGLE THREAD!

You know I'm all for 'free speech' and shit, but really...  Every single thread?

It takes two men or two women to make a gay marriage.

Maybe Bricktop could pull off a lesbian marriage.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
One job I'd never do in BRazoo

Truck driver

I've seen plenty of these vids, and something confuses me about this culture...  I'm not 'safety boy' by any means, but I do own and operate my own gravel truck and trailer (so I do operate potentially in somewhat 'rough' conditions at times), but I also know what these things cost, and the cost of down-time should I need repairs.

However, it doesn't really matter if it's a company truck, or an owner/operator tuck, as the end result to problems is the same...  Lost revenue.

My question is:  Why the fuck are these guys even trying to cross bridges made of nothing but a couple of 2X10 pieces of wood?  I wouldn't take my truck over shit like that.  The customer can go fuck himself.  Why would a trucking company expect his driver to try then?  The shit still gets fucked up big-time!

It's not like these are rich nations either...  I've seen expensive Excavators destroyed due to stupidity in these countries also!  "No problem, we'll just buy another $300,000 USD excavator, because Alanzo just fucked the second one up this month?"

What gives?

LOL good timing to ask

Truckers are bringing Brazoo to a halt. They are stopping everywhere. Gas stations are running out, buses not working, supermarkets are running out of food. Produce on the distribution centers going up 400%

1/2 of Brazilians live on a minimum wage. Right now, it's around 300 dollars. Monthly.

A LITER of gas is 1.10 right now. Around 1.40 in my state, which is broken and governed by a commie. There's ethanol, but it yields less mileage on "flex" cars. Almost 4 liters of gas are 2.54 in the US right now. So, you do the math. On a country with so low wages and huge territory, what fuel prices like that do to the economy.

To support their graft and corruption machine,  Lula and Dilma stole billions from Petrobras, the country's fuel company.

Yes, to add injury to insult, we are sitting on billions of barrels and have the technology to extract it. Gas was never cheap here, but in the last couple years, it went up excessively to fix the damage the commies did to the company. So 1/2 of the price of gas here is taxes right now. And Petrobras started following the "international price" instead of doing what they were fucking supposed to, which is to supply gas with a minimum of affordability.

Michel Temer, who is just a fucking puppet from the same bankers that run the show, managed to pull Brazoo from a recession, but as you could imagine, it wasn't without raising taxes.

So you see, that's why truckers here have to do that. They don't have a choice. The choke on people bring them to psychotic, almost suicidal behavior. Trucks killing scores on roads here is a common occurrence. Many of them drive under the influence of stimulants to drive up to 20 hours straight. Many driving old unsafe trucks, which of course, never get the necessary maintenance they should.

So that's the long-ass answer to your question about the rickety bridges, I guess.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Bricktop

Despite the wealth you're sitting on, your country seems to be collapsing. Your politics and government appear to be corrupt. Crime is rampant. Infrastructure is crumbling.

How much longer before the fuse is lit?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Bricktop"Despite the wealth you're sitting on, your country seems to be collapsing. Your politics and government appear to be corrupt. Crime is rampant. Infrastructure is crumbling.

How much longer before the fuse is lit?

It seems like the patience might be finally running out, but this is Brazoo, so one never knows

Someone said that Brazilians are not ready for "free markets".

But how can you talk about free market when a government dares to tax an essential product like gas in 50%?

What free market does the people of this country have when anything they import costs more than twice what it does anywhere else?

The same computer I can buy with $400 on Amazon.com costs 800 dollars here.

There's no free market here.

Bricktop

That's not uncommon. Many countries are more expensive compared to others. Prices in Australia are typically higher in many cases than other comparable countries. We also possess vast mineral and energy resources that we pay more for than those that buy it from us, Such as China and Japan.

The reasons are complex. Our taxes are higher, transport costs are higher both from other countries and internally (we live on a huge lump of land), and our governance is far too costly.

But for the extra we pay, we have universal health care, subsidised education, a large welfare safety net, and a reasonable standard of lifestyle and infrastructure. Far from perfect...but nothing is for free.

More importantly, in relative terms we're a fairly safe and peaceful nation which respects the rule of law. This seems to be sadly absent in countries like Brazil.

Frood

Australia is an economic shit hole full of regulation junkies and State worshippers.

And despite all our taxes, tariffs, and fines, our health care system is a sham, welfare inadequate, education a joke.
Blahhhhhh...

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's not uncommon. Many countries are more expensive compared to others. Prices in Australia are typically higher in many cases than other comparable countries. We also possess vast mineral and energy resources that we pay more for than those that buy it from us, Such as China and Japan.

The reasons are complex. Our taxes are higher, transport costs are higher both from other countries and internally (we live on a huge lump of land), and our governance is far too costly.

But for the extra we pay, we have universal health care, subsidised education, a large welfare safety net, and a reasonable standard of lifestyle and infrastructure. Far from perfect...but nothing is for free.

More importantly, in relative terms we're a fairly safe and peaceful nation which respects the rule of law. This seems to be sadly absent in countries like Brazil.

We wouldn't mind paying so much in taxes if we received it back as services. We are supposed to have free health care, but you can imagine how that works here.

Taxing products that have a national equivalent is great in times of China, but why do the same with medical machinery and medicine?

I'm not saying your country doesn't have its own problems, but compared to mine, it's more like you have room to improve.

NOTHING works here. Everywhere you look, it's some half-assed version of what it should've been.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Australia is an economic shit hole full of regulation junkies and State worshippers.

And despite all our taxes, tariffs, and fines, our health care system is a sham, welfare inadequate, education a joke.

True.

Too many governments authorities...FAR too many bureaucrats.

We spend a fortune on politicians, the vast majority we could do without. 7 State governments, all but with with lower and upper houses, all with their own bureaucrats doing the same job as every other State and a Federal Government with a useless, meddling, complicating Senate that blocks Government bills. We pay for it all. Bureaucrats now earn 20% MORE than private sector counterparts and still retain lifetime tenure.

The medical system, despite Freuds protestation, is adequate at best. At worst it is a crowded, bureaucratised nightmare. I'd also agree that people have died because of its shortfalls.

Welfare is TOO generous by far. We have three generations of families that have never worked and never will, because they've learned to feed from the Government teat.

Soon we're to have a National Disability Support Scheme. That will bleed money...because no-one has yet adequately defined what a "disability" is...so everyone with a cut finger will put their hand up for more of our tax dollars.

Australia is surviving because of our minerals and exportable energy. Which means if China stops buying, we go broke.

Berry Sweet

No more bad days for me.  I'm gonna be a cunt all summer long.  It's called karma and I'm happy to play along.