The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

NEW NFL POLICY: Players Must ‘Stand and Show Respect for the Flag ’ or be FINED [Or Stay in the Locker Room]

Started by Wazzzup, May 23, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Is desecrating the flag illegal in america?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I was a waitress, the restaurant owners rigidly enforced the washrooms for paying customers only rule.

Same thing in here..

There arent any free toilets or wifis anywhere on earth..

You cant go hang-out inside a restaurant without buying something..

It is not written anywhere either but normal people know whats the name of the game.
 Actually at that starbucks it had signs saying tables and bathrooms are for paying customers only.  the manager told the two men the same and asked them if they wanted to order anything and they said no.   At that point they were trespassing so she called the cops.  

but because they were black the whole thing became a racism hysteria moment that's so common these days.  

I would have just ordered a cheap cup of coffee.

So, would I. But, I am not a black American. Why follow rules when you get around them by crying racism.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I was a waitress, the restaurant owners rigidly enforced the washrooms for paying customers only rule.

Same thing in here..

It is not written anywhere either but normal people know whats the name of the game.
 Actually at that starbucks it had signs saying tables and bathrooms are for paying customers only.  the manager told the two men the same and asked them if they wanted to order anything and they said no.   At that point they were trespassing so she called the cops.  

but because they were black the whole thing became a racism hysteria moment that's so common these days.  

So, would I. But, I am not a black American. Why follow rules when you get around them by crying racism.

Yep.  That's exactly what's happening.

Anonymous

Same thing in here..

Rules don't apply to blacks because their ancestors were slaves. :ththbored:

Wazzzup

Same thing in here..

yep because they were slaves (over 150 years ago) they are entitled to special treatment.  Its ridiculous and has no bearing upon the present.

Wazzzup

ABC TV has a history of cancelling conservative shows

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Man_Standing_%28U.S._TV_series%29">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Man_ ... TV_series)">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Man_Standing_(U.S._TV_series)

last man standing was ABC's second highest rated comedy in 2016 yet, ABC cancelled the 2017 season.

QuoteTim Allen (who is also a real-life Republican) said in an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, that being a Republican in Hollywood is "like 1930s Germany. You gotta be real careful around here, you know. You'll get beat up if you don't believe what everybody believes." His comment was widely criticized, especially his comparing the treatment of Republicans in Hollywood with Nazi Germany.[41]

QuoteA viewer petition on the website Change.org calling for ABC to reinstate Last Man Standing surpassed 380,000 signatures as of May 23, 2017.[42] In a conference call with reporters earlier in May, ABC president Channing Dungey stated, "Last Man Standing was a challenging one for me, because it was a steady performer. Once we made the decision not to continue with comedy on Friday, it was just kind of that's where we landed."

yep, as the president admitted it was a "steady performer" yet they cancelled it anyway.

Anonymous

Same thing in here..

yep because they were slaves (over 150 years ago) they are entitled to special treatment.  Its ridiculous and has no bearing upon the present.

I am one quarter Japanese. Canada interned Japanese and expropriated their possessions during world war 2 Maybe I should cry victim next time I need to take a leak, but don't want to spend a couple bucks on a coffee at Tim Horton's.

Odinson

Why do negroes and their prisonbitches think that slavery is the baddest thing ever in history.. And that it is no wonder blacks are such a mess after that..

Every ethnicity has endured slavery, war, famine, plagues etc. nothing but turmoil in our past.

Usually done by the other tribe..

Negroes are just in shock because they were ripped from under the palm-tree and put to work..

And let me remind you, they were sold by their own kind to the slavers.

200 pounds of cotton per day working in the cotton plantations.. That aint much..

But it was a lot to a turd who doesnt do anything but fuck his negro wife... The women do all the work in africa.. The bucks are lazy bastards.

Odinson

Take a look at Russias history..

They were slaves in siberia.

Its different to work to death in -70C temperature.

And tens of millions of them were murdered fairly recently.. People from that time are still alive..

They still dont cry about it..

And its okay to hate them..

Wazzzup

[size=150]'Roseanne' fans call for Bill Maher to be fired after he joked Trump is part orangutan[/size]

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/30/roseanne-fans-call-for-bill-maher-to-be-fired-after-joked-trump-is-part-orangutan.html">http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... gutan.html">http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/30/roseanne-fans-call-for-bill-maher-to-be-fired-after-joked-trump-is-part-orangutan.html

but its okay when he does it.

Anonymous

Bill Maher shouldn't be fired for that joke but neither should Roseanne Barr for her joke.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Bill Maher shouldn't be fired for that joke but neither should Roseanne Barr for her joke.

Agreed.  The best choice is neither be fired.  

the second best choice is both be fired.  

the liberals choice is the double standard that only Roseanne be fired, and as usual, they will get their way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
It was a cheapshot, but a racist formula, I don't see it.

And the meme is disingenuous

Nobody is saying athletes cannot exercise their right to free speech.

All memes are inherently disingenuous, and generally simplistic as well.  Triggering people is what they do best.  On the other hand, despite the whimpering of some posters here there is NOTHING disingenuous about me.   :yahoo:

I don't know about Canada, but in the US most people are pretty ignorant about what "rights" to self-expression pro athletes actually have, as well as the legal nuances of what "free speech" actually is.  In the case of NFL kneelers, the league's position is that "we get to tell you how to put on the show" and there's some settled law around that...so the players' association doesn't seem to have a way around the new rule without going to court.  But on a parallel track, there is also a lot of settled law around a 1921 SCOTUS decision that has not yet been mixed into this dispute (and probably contradicts it,) so who knows what might come later.

Barr's comment was patently racist and she herself said in her apology "Please don't try to defend what I said."  I don't personally think it warranted her show getting canceled (which also affects the livelihoods of a couple of hundred other people) but ABC probably had other reasons which they won't disclose.  She's always been mentally unstable, and people don't like having a lot of assets tied up in mentally unstable people.

Rose

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rose"https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/e4/c7/78e4c7161d72fcf36a6bc0db4d69fa06.jpg">

Needless to say, that one is also disingenuous.

Hello, new person.  I'd say "welcome" but I'm not part of the gang here and it would be presumptuous of me to speak for them.