The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Tommy Robinson Arrested in the UKSSR, thrown in British Gulag for 13 months

Started by Wazzzup, May 26, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lance Leftardashian

Anjem Choudary will finally have the chance to lecture Tommy Robinson face to face about the wrongs of Islamophobia.
I care, you pay

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"So, super short sentence for this lifelong jihadi-creating islamic radical, he's getting out  .. people will make a thing of it ... OMG!!! DILEMMA .. What to do, What to do.

Great Idea - Easy Answer  .. jail anyone who will demonstrate how bad and dangerous this radical is and that he should be in jail for life
]

something similar from here

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12378/tommy-robinson-injustice">https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1237 ... -injustice">https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12378/tommy-robinson-injustice

Quote(a source) summed up British authorities' current approach to the Islamic situation as follows: "they have lost control... and are simply going for those who they think will make the least fuss. The classroom bully has terrorised the teacher into punishing the kids who are bullied."

I have to ask is this cowardice and capitulation? or is it an alliance?

Bearing in mind if the left hates somebody, they will go after them fearlessly and relentlessly with no sense of restraint  (like trump, or Tommy Robinson for example)  So if they REALLY didn't like what the Muslims are up to ,they would actually oppose them, they are not, not at all.

If I were a conspiracy theorist and I generally am not.  I would say the left used Muslim false victimhood to take away free speech rights,  so that the left can take control of western societies all the easier.  Was it deliberate all along, or did they just get lucky?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Odinson"Check this out.. An immigrant hero..

">

He can stay.  all the rest should leave :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Odinson"Check this out.. An immigrant hero..

">

He can stay.  all the rest should leave :laugh3:

Yeah but it seems a bit staged.. The other guy on the balcony had a hold of the kid..

Kids that age weight less than a bag of groceries.

And I find it too convenient that they find these immigrant heros in every situation.. Even in the terrorist attacks.

Odinson

I have grown skittish about these things..

A few years back, I wouldnt have had any doubts..

cc

That rescue is weird. For sure the one guy is holding the kid. If he meant to kill the kid, he would have let go before rescue.

But he didn't.  WTF is happening here?

And why is it posted here? ... where a person doing nothing wrong is picked, charged, sentenced and jailed (in a secret place )...  a process that usually takes months  ... all within hours???
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "cc"That rescue is weird. For sure the one guy is holding the kid. If he meant to kill the kid, he would have let go before rescue.

But he didn't.  WTF is happening here?

And why is it posted here? ... where a person doing nothing wrong is picked, charged, sentenced and jailed (in a secret place )...  a process that usually takes months  ... all within hours???

Its all part of the pro-multiculturalism propaganda.

Trying to portray them as heros while silencing the truth..

It is more than likely that he was gonna rape the boy... Than save him..

Bricktop

British muslims have the government and police in fear.

England is at war with itself.

cc

True. But so far as cops,  don't you think it all comes from orders from "above"? .. like from prosecutors, councils, fed govt. etc?

Bricktop

ALL Government agencies are spearheads of Government policy. Every agency must implement and report on policies such as diversity to their respective Ministers, and Heads of Dept must ensure his staff are informed, trained and adhere to those policies.

My most recent conversation with a member serving here was enlightening. More than HALF police training is on cultural diversity, cultural sensitivity and "sustainability" (I have no idea how that would apply to police work...other than perhaps reducing the fleet...).

The police force as I knew it no longer exists. It is now first and foremost a mechanism of delivering policy first, law and order second...or third after sustainability. This is a direct reflection of Ministers trying to appear to the public as being good and responsible leaders...when in fact they are bowing to pressure groups who influence voting blocs.

Put another way, they are governed by fear...of losing their prestigious status.

cc

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"isn't this posted somewhere else???

Yeah, I saw it too.

cc

Yes - I figured it worthy - This issue is BIG ... pretty much the end result of all we have seen building with islam getting progs to do ANYTHING for it

UK is no more

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"The police force as I knew it no longer exists.

It's the same everywhere.

My step-brother wanted to follow his fathers career into the RCMP.  At the time he applied, the recruitment officer was at least honest with him by stating that he won't be hired because he's a straight white male.

So there ya go.

He's high up in the military now.  Served a tour in Afghanistan, became a Military Policeman, then provided security detail around the world for political elites.

They paid him to live in London, England for four years.  Have no idea what exactly he does now.

Either way, I don't think Law Enforcement would be the greatest career choice these days...