News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Mack-a-Donia and the Sumbro Ammunition...

Started by Angry White Male, May 27, 2018, 02:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"Yeah Mel, Macedonia...You know, that place where Alexander the Great came from?

Yes.  The same place where either of us could have brushed up on our history before posting...  Google!

Don't play smart with me...

There's some beautiful scenery in the Balkans.

Angry White Male

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Well, at the very least I now know how to pronounce Macedonia...

It's like macadamia...lol.

Me too

Crazy expensive here, though
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Well, at the very least I now know how to pronounce Macedonia...

It's like macadamia...lol.

Me too

Crazy expensive here, though

Macadamia nuts are crazy expensive in Brazil Rbn?

Your country grows them.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Yeah Mel, Macedonia...You know, that place where Alexander the Great came from?

Yes.  The same place where either of us could have brushed up on our history before posting...  with Google!

Don't be a dumb ass....Everyone knows where Alexander the Great came from...His father was "Phillip of Macedon", FFS.  If you even have a modicum of interest in military history you should know where Alexander came from, just like you should know where Julius Caesar came from, it's that simple, no Google required. Anyone who doesn't know this, is IMHO a window licking SpEd.

If memory serves we studied the classical world in Social Studies / History class somewhere around the 5th grade....Now if you didn't, or maybe just didn't pay attention, that's not my fucking problem, now is it?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Yes.  The same place where either of us could have brushed up on our history before posting...  with Google!

Don't be a dumb ass....Everyone knows where Alexander the Great came from...His father was "Phillip of Macedon",

I thought so too Renee.