The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Weather Watchers Thread

Started by caskur, June 03, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Tonight's sunset off my husbands iPhone camera... not bad. It's very very chilly and stormy where I am tonight.

https://ibb.co/eTaDVp">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

And from my camera...

https://ibb.co/f7XfbU">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Does Perth have a big centre for international trade caskur?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"Does Perth have a big centre for international trade caskur?

I don't really know... We're a mining state... most of the iron ore is coming out of my state now. ..
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Does Perth have a big centre for international trade caskur?

Do you mean a port?

caskur

I think people should get an atlas out if they need to know things like that. I have an Iraqi on my fb group.. I had to look up his terrain recently to get a handle on what I'm talking with.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Do you mean a port?

Yes, I meant a harbour..

I looked it up and it's at Fremantle.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Do you mean a port?

Yes, I meant a harbour..

I looked it up and it's at Fremantle.

Yes... I didn't realize you didn't know that.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

WA has a number of deep water harbours for exporting raw material to other countries to utilise in manufacturing...while we sit and twiddle our thumbs because there's no work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"WA has a number of deep water harbours for exporting raw material to other countries to utilise in manufacturing...while we sit and twiddle our thumbs because there's no work.

Don't extract and sell natural resources and see how many fewer jobs there are. Trust us, we know all about that. OPEC is happy to supply the world.

Bricktop

I gotta my kit out...I've been lazy since we got back from the UK.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"WA has a number of deep water harbours for exporting raw material to other countries to utilise in manufacturing...while we sit and twiddle our thumbs because there's no work.

Absolutely un-bloody-believable isn't it?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I can't I blurred the shots...

Oh well, it rained today which was WONDERFUL...

and a pretty sunset tonight...

https://ibb.co/cNzWD9">

https://poetandpoem.com/John-Arbuthnot">John Arbuthnot biography
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Absolutely un-bloody-believable isn't it?

We can't get our resources, mostly oil to international markets and it's causing a lot of problems for this country.

Calgary was covered in  smoke from forest fires in neighbouring British Columbia yesterday. .

I have never seen anything quite like it.

caskur

On the Tree Group on fb I gave you a link to are pictures of the fires. One of my members is Canadian... A few are but he posts the most.

I think all the fires are deliberately lit. No doubt in my mind.
- Andy Warhol