The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

"Miss America" Succumbs to PC Warriors ..... or something ... no longer has "skin in the game"

Started by cc, June 05, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"So you mean to tell me that some short fat lumpy girl like me,  who can speak intelligently about a variety of world and domestic issues, now has a chance against some 5'-8" plastic bimbo who is shilling for Revlon and wishing for world peace?....

HOORRSSESHITTTTT.... ac_toofunny

I think beauty is still a big part of the Ms America pageant even without a swimsuit competition.

Really, you think?... :laugh3:

The whole premise, no matter what that dumb ass, Gretchen Carlson, wants to call it, is a study in the objectification of women.

Carlson is a perfect example of the vacuous pack of dimbulbs who compete in her so called "competition".

So, you won't be watching it anymore Renee....lol.

Angry White Male

This is also good news for men that want to identify as women and join the 'competition.'   They should now be able to enter without so much focus being placed on their huskier physique...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This is also good news for men that want to identify as women and join the 'competition.'   They should now be able to enter without so much focus being placed on their huskier physique...

Why should a minor detail like having a dick keep anyone out of Ms America.

kiebers

Any male should be able to enter regardless of how they identify. We can change the name to "Gender Neutral American".
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

I dont think women know that they arent forced to participate in a beauty-contest..

Wazzzup

Does this mean that People magazine has to get rid of "sexiest man alive" now?

I don't see what's wrong with looking at people because they are attractive.   When did that become bad?   Btw many, maybe most of the people, looking at Miss America pageants are women, because women like to look at attractive women too.  Look at any women's magazine and that's primarily what you see, pictures of attractive women.

I also think the left is a bit confused right now-- they bring sex weeks to college campuses, and then decry rape culture and objectification.  I expect the authoritarian side will prevail eventually.

Wazzzup

What should have happened is Miss America should have been left as is,

and then an alternative version should have been created--one that had no swimsuit competition, and isn't based on physical appearance, versus the original version.   then audiences can decide which version they like better.

But no, the left does not want to compete, they want to either radically alter and politicize, or outright destroy everything that doesn't fit their value system.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Does this mean that People magazine has to get rid of "sexiest man alive" now?

I don't see what's wrong with looking at people because they are attractive.   When did that become bad?   Btw many, maybe most of the people, looking at Miss America pageants are women, because women like to look at attractive women too.  Look at any women's magazine and that's primarily what you see, pictures of attractive women.

I also think the left is a bit confused right now-- they bring sex weeks to college campuses, and then decry rape culture and objectification.  I expect the authoritarian side will prevail eventually.

Yep, it has to go.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Does this mean that People magazine has to get rid of "sexiest man alive" now?

You cannot show people whom are more attractive, sexier and healthier than others..

It makes the sad leftie fuckers jealous.

BTW women like to look at attractive women so that they can bitch about them.. Its not the same thing when men look attractive women.

And then they hate men..

The female magazines are designed by women.. Women write the articles and take the pics..

And somehow that makes women hate men too..

Lance Leftardashian

It jis 2018 already and Miss America still hasn't had a groosly obese Miss America. This bigotry must stop.
I care, you pay

Wazzzup

QuoteDuring her announcement that Miss America would no longer judge contestants on their looks and that "women of all sizes" would be allowed to enter, Gretchen Carlson let slip that the move was part of a "cultural revolution."

"It's going to be what comes out of their mouth that we're interested in, when they talk about their social impact initiatives," said Carlson, adding, "We're moving it forward and we're evolving in this cultural revolution."

Cultural revolution, hmm,  where have I heard that term before?

Aryan

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"It jis 2018 already and Miss America still hasn't had a groosly obese Miss America. This bigotry must stop.

Perhaps Renee's application got lost in the post......

Still, at least there maybe chance that CC's request of 'longest hook nose' category may gain some popularity, although I doubt it apart from in the most, umm 'specialized' sectors of society.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Any male should be able to enter regardless of how they identify. We can change the name to "Gender Neutral American".

Good idea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "kiebers"Any male should be able to enter regardless of how they identify. We can change the name to "Gender Neutral American".

Good idea.

To hell with that. Just pull the plug on the contest.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Good idea.

To hell with that. Just pull the plug on the contest.

Or have others start a new and better contest to bury Miss America.
Blahhhhhh...