Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Bryce Dallas Howard

Started by Angry White Male, June 13, 2018, 03:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

A clip came on ET or whatever it was, with her, for the new Jurassic Park movie.  I didn't even know who she was...

All of a sudden I was attracted to that 'personality'...  She's not ugly by any means, but nothing I would look at twice if I didn't know who she was.

That personality though, just outgoing and seemingly fun, kinda reminded me of my Ex.

I am the opposite of that personality, not completely so, but do keep myself subdued and low key on most occasions whilst navigating amongst the general public.

Proof positive that both men and women always need a little bit more than looks alone, and a long flowing mane of hair, to perhaps ensure any form of long term attraction.

I like her, but would always think that I'm fucking 50% of Richie Cunningham, so I don't know if I could ever live with that in a relationship, having sex with 50% of Richie Cunningham.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"A clip came on ET or whatever it was, with her, for the new Jurassic Park movie.  I didn't even know who she was...

All of a sudden I was attracted to that 'personality'...  She's not ugly by any means, but nothing I would look at twice if I didn't know who she was.

That personality though, just outgoing and seemingly fun, kinda reminded me of my Ex.

I am the opposite of that personality, not completely so, but do keep myself subdued and low key on most occasions whilst navigating amongst the general public.

Proof positive that both men and women always need a little bit more than looks alone, and a long flowing mane of hair, to perhaps ensure any form of long term attraction.

I like her, but would always think that I'm fucking 50% of Richie Cunningham, so I don't know if I could ever live with that in a relationship, having sex with 50% of Richie Cunningham.

It's not an option anyway Mel.