The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

You can NOT choose your gender.

Started by Angry White Male, June 15, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Just for the record---I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of the female gender.

Horseshit Chastity Bono. You were born a chick and everyone knows it.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc":laugh: Fash is just having some fun with the nazi

Herman's a nazi?   ac_wot

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Mein Gott! I've seen Herman's photo, and without sounding insensitive, he wouldn't make a very convincing looking woman.  ac_wot

About as convincing as a 6' 3" 230lb Blurt walking into the room wearing a dress and a bad wig, smeared lipstick, and a mean five o'clock shadow?

Blurt takes his gender bending very seriously I'll have you know!  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "cc":laugh: Fash is just having some fun with the nazi

Herman's a nazi?   ac_wot

Not really. I have a problem with our more is better immigration policy, but I do not blindly follow any ideology.

cc

The nazi screwed up another one - Didn't, ..  or maybe couldn't  .. get that it was HE who was  being referred to

Seems he has a deaf ear for any post that doesn't promote nazi agenda .. and yes, even in a fun thread he doesn't get the drift
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Time to bring the thread back on topic. You can't choose your gender. And I was never a woman. ac_sothere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Time to bring the thread back on topic. You can't choose your gender. And I was never a woman. ac_sothere

Sorry, I'm not convinced.

:laugh:

Odinson

realgrimm

so when Herman is masturbating is he "flicking the bean" or "playing with the pud "?????

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"so when Herman is masturbating is he "flicking the bean" or "playing with the pud "?????

I opened up this can or worms.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"so when Herman is masturbating is he "flicking the bean" or "playing with the pud "?????

He started with the former and switched to the latter when he transitioned.

Aryan

From what I can gather it's the Jewess who loses her shit and goes all serious whenever her Juden ancestry is referred to, no matter how light hearted the reference.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"From what I can gather it's the Jewess who loses her shit and goes all serious whenever her Juden ancestry is referred to, no matter how light hearted the reference.  :laugh:

Do you really need to do that in every single thread SCOUSE?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"From what I can gather it's the Jewess who loses her shit and goes all serious whenever her Juden ancestry is referred to, no matter how light hearted the reference.  :laugh:

Do you really need to do that in every single thread SCOUSE?

I don't, its just that CC is hypersensitive about the whole Jew/Nazi thing. Do you not ever wonder why?

cc

Yet another thread  turned on it's head  

in what becomes The Blue Stormfrnt when dead hitler's living stooge is around
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell