Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

You can NOT choose your gender.

Started by Angry White Male, June 15, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"From what I can gather it's the Jewess who loses her shit and goes all serious whenever her Juden ancestry is referred to, no matter how light hearted the reference.  :laugh:

Do you really need to do that in every single thread SCOUSE?

I don't, its just that CC is hypersensitive about the whole Jew/Nazi thing. Do you not ever wonder why?

I like you Scouse, I like CC too, but what Im about to say, well, its what I SEE. It goes like this.....

Scouse makes a post he thinks is funny (a laughing smiley is there)(I never see hate from him towards folks here)

Then CC comes in with a lot of hate, blowing the post out of proportion.

The band wagon jumps in with CC.

To ME, reading the hate against Scouse, is way more destructive to a thread than a simple one line joke from the white nationalist. A lot more pollution. If you have one post of his, its 6-8 posts of hate to follow. Which is worse, one post, or half a dozen? I dont see him asserting any Nazi propaganda, he has dialed back his other anti-Jew posts as well. To simply say "are Jews as easy as CC" is like saying do all Chinese eat rice, I mean come on! Enough of the PC bullshit! There was no need in all that hate to follow! For fucks sake! THATS what is ruining the threads! Not Scouse!

Love, peace, and chicken grease

-Blazor
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

He turns this place into The Blue Stormfrnt

Of course people protest - yet you would blame those who protest hitler's nazi spewing stooge?

Take you hitler's stooge's garbage  and shove it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"

Take you hitler's stooge and shove it

Hater lol  ac_razz

Look here lil Miss Sensitive, I was just pointing out what I SEE, as I stated. Too much hate towards the guy, over nothing.

I know you like to troll him, and he trolls you back, y'all are both guilty of it. But damn when I start reading post after post of "the nazi, waaaaaaaaaaaah!" it gets old.

cc

That is a pure bullshit description of what is going on here

he posts hitler's crap - I call him on it

No more though - fuck it all - if you want the nazi crap .. if this site wants the nazi crap,

have it all to yourself

As I said -  SHOVE IT .... and hitler's lame little stooge along with it

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"That is pure bullshit description of what is going on here

As I said -  SHOVE IT

HATE!!! And why... for me stating what I SEE.

Is it that time of the month CC? You need some chocolate lololol. Hell just grab that tub of Ben and Jerry's while you're at, sounds like you need it. Talk to me again next week when you're in a better mood lol.

And WHY do you feel the need to call him on it EVERY TIME? Why?

Nevermind, you like to troll him, and he likes to troll you. Just dont forget to invite me to the wedding  :laugh:

cc

Uhhh ya .. right

OK - If you want hitler's little stooge left alone to turn  what was a great forum and great place

into a version of Stormfrnt

you've got it

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"Bullshit

OK - If you want hitler's little stooge left alone to turn most every thread of what was a great forum and great place

you've got it

You and your damn edits  :laugh:

You've edited each one, to make it LOOK like you're the nice guy/gal. Way to sweeten this one, as I saw what was posted before the edit.

You're over exaggerating CC. Hell he hardly even comes around any more.

Is that how you took my post? That you THINK I WANT this place like stormfront? No, I was saying what I SEE. But, for the record...... Its Ok To Be White  :laugh:

Blazor

And another! You need your edit feature revoked!!!  :roll:

This is how you should post CC, type it out, read it over, and if its good to you, hit post  :laugh:

If you want to make another post after that, go for it.

This has been a friendly forum etiquette message, brought to you by the letter B.

cc

Seems you missed the message

Quote from: "The Message"OK - If you want hitler's little stooge left alone to turn a great forum and great place

you've got it

Clarification EDIT : Seems I must be even clearer. I'll be leaving him alone to do exactly that ^^

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

LOL what a sad bunch
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Odinson

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
">

LOL what a sad bunch

Hard to argue that white privilege doesnt exist when braindead abominations like the ones in the vid, are still breathing.

Angry White Male

Looks like the Aryan Thunder and the Jewess Princess shall never be able to get along...   :laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Looks like the Aryan Thunder and the Jewess Princess shall never be able to get along...   :laugh:

yeah but the jew jokes are lame at this point..

We all know her ancestors were jews from the old prussian region... We get it..

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"From what I can gather it's the Jewess who loses her shit and goes all serious whenever her Juden ancestry is referred to, no matter how light hearted the reference.  :laugh:

Do you really need to do that in every single thread SCOUSE?

I don't, its just that CC is hypersensitive about the whole Jew/Nazi thing. Do you not ever wonder why?

I like you Scouse, I like CC too, but what Im about to say, well, its what I SEE. It goes like this.....

Scouse makes a post he thinks is funny (a laughing smiley is there)(I never see hate from him towards folks here)

Then CC comes in with a lot of hate, blowing the post out of proportion.

The band wagon jumps in with CC.

To ME, reading the hate against Scouse, is way more destructive to a thread than a simple one line joke from the white nationalist. A lot more pollution. If you have one post of his, its 6-8 posts of hate to follow. Which is worse, one post, or half a dozen? I dont see him asserting any Nazi propaganda, he has dialed back his other anti-Jew posts as well. To simply say "are Jews as easy as CC" is like saying do all Chinese eat rice, I mean come on! Enough of the PC bullshit! There was no need in all that hate to follow! For fucks sake! THATS what is ruining the threads! Not Scouse!

Love, peace, and chicken grease

-Blazor

Thanks Blazor, the voice of reason as always......

CC literally goes ape shit over this topic. She does it with me, Mel and she's now given you the same treatment. Talk about touchy! You'd think she'd be proud of her Zionist Jew label, not kick off when someone calls her out for it. It's like me or you drinking Budweiser a lot, and someone saying 'Hey you must like Budweiser huh?' ... to which we respond, 'What!!! No, how dare you! Are you calling me an alcoholic???'   :roll:

This unfortunately though is the nature of the Jew, witnessed by the board first hand. They love to loudly voice their opinions and promote agendas, but question their motives, or worse still, press them about their Juden ancestry, and you should prepare yourself for the inevitable tirade of abuse, insults and name calling. 'Racist' and 'Nazi' being 2 of the most commonly used. Heck, I should know, I've encountered a dozen or so CC's online over the years, and they always behave in the exact same manner.  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Looks like the Aryan Thunder and the Jewess Princess shall never be able to get along...   :laugh:

yeah but the jew jokes are lame at this point..

We all know her ancestors were jews from the old prussian region... We get it..

Try get her to admit it though and quit branding anyone who says it as a 'Nazi Conspiracy theorist'....... Good luck with that one.