Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I'm cleaning my toilet bowl...

Started by Angry White Male, June 16, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Many years ago I ran the warehouse of a small janitorial supply business...  Most of the products were stronger/more concentrated than the shit one buys at Safeway, and often times it was cheaper to buy also, since it lacked fancy packaging.

We'd sell to the public also.  Prepared many MSDS sheets, but obviously cannot remember the acidic strengths of the various cleansers anymore...

May have to visit them, and see what kinds of bowl cleaners they have.  No doubt would be substantially stronger, as commercial janitors would be unlikely to accidentally drink the bowl cleaner.

I've rented their carpet cleaner in the past also...  Same price for me to rent as some shitty Bissel from the grocery store, and MUCH more powerful and effective.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh wow you're so cool cause you clean your toilet 1x a year...help me from fainting...

Look, I'm not OCD cleaning boy, but when I do the job, I do it right.

I need serious chemicals, not 'safe to drink' chemicals that don't do anything.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Many years ago I ran the warehouse of a small janitorial supply business....

You and Eds are in the same business...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh wow you're so cool cause you clean your toilet 1x a year...help me from fainting...

Look, I'm not OCD cleaning boy, but when I do the job, I do it right.

I need serious chemicals, not 'safe to drink' chemicals that don't do anything.

Whaddaya have serious mould in there?  Trees n shit?

Berry Sweet

You re toilet so bad you need an industrial cleaner??

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You and Eds are in the same business...

I'm fucking serious.  It was a small operation, and I was responsible for everything.  Warehousing, stocking, ordering, preparing deliveries, preparing shipments, etc.

I was a one man show back there.

Berry Sweet

I bet it's so bad it's stained red and black.

Berry Sweet

I have myself, other adults and multiple kids pissing and shitting in my toilet and I've never had a problem....yours must be hell...

Angry White Male

I think it simply comes down to differing levels of cleanliness expected between you and I, Berry...

I've seen how your types live, and even after one of your 'thorough cleans,' I would still be uncomfortable removing my shoes.

No offense...

Berry Sweet

You probably have shit and piss stains all over the place..

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have myself, other adults and multiple kids pissing and shitting in my toilet and I've never had a problem....yours must be hell...

I dont pee my bed and sour it in vinegar...

Angry White Male

Vinegar BLASTS the piss molecules into oblivion, and if then left to thoroughly dry, does not 'sour' anything.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Vinegar BLASTS the piss molecules into oblivion, and if then left to thoroughly dry, does not 'sour' anything.

Really?  But my place is gross?  Pass...

Angry White Male

Vinegar can be used to freshen many things up.  It has a variety of uses cleansing.

Angry White Male

Protip:  In Canada, Heinz sells what they call 'pickling vinegar' right next to the regular vinegar...  The only difference?  Acid strength...  Regular vinegar is only around 5% acidic world-wide.

Canadian pickling vinegar is extra strong, at 7% acidic.  It is still White Vinegar though, and the only difference is that higher acid count.

Buy that version for extra PISS BLASTING POWER!  It doesn't cost any more than the regular weaker versions...